Wars

DeletedUser51112

gets interesting, can't wait to see how the Raptors show themselves as a worthy warriors. ;)

Frazzle27

Phrourach
Or how quickly they fall.

They are sloppy, very sloppy. They also don't observe their NAPs.

I believe the score is White wolves 1 - RP 1

Last edited:

DeletedUser48256

Repossession Agents has left Dynamic's streets piled with bodies. They ve conquered 82 cities and lost 2.

The least active alliance is Dynamic with 58% active players in the last 24 hours.

More of a slaughter than a war.

DeletedUser51159

Or how quickly they fall.

Always a possibility, we never underestimate our enemy.

They are sloppy, very sloppy. They also don't observe their NAPs.

You can provide evidence of our "sloppiness"...yes ? As it relate to NAPS, we have only appointed NAPS to a select few within the past 48 hours. So far, all those have been honoured.

It is my belief your time and efforts would be better placed in building up your city in OC 56....the Ocean in which you are allowed to exist in through the graces of others, instead of trying to flame other alliances on here.

Need I remind you which alliance actively tried to recruit refugees after we sent Happy Hippos packing ?

~ Flo

Frazzle27

Phrourach
You can provide evidence of our "sloppiness"...yes ? As it relate to NAPS, we have only appointed NAPS to a select few within the past 48 hours. So far, all those have been honoured.

It is my belief your time and efforts would be better placed in building up your city in OC 56....the Ocean in which you are allowed to exist in through the graces of others, instead of trying to flame other alliances on here.

You failed to honour our NAP. Even though we were forced to give you our top members, your players still attack us.
I can send you the reports if you want.

1) What do you think I am doing? Building up O72?
2) Through what grace?
3) I wasn't flaming. I was giving my own opinion. Just because you don't agree with it doesn't make it flame.

I didn't post to bicker, all I wanted to do was give my opinion. I hope you have a nice day :)

DeletedUser51159

You failed to honour our NAP.

We do not have a NAP with your alliance, and never had. We are evaluating your alliances worth prior to anything......so far, nothing has changed. Obviously, someone mis-informed you of otherwise.

I didn't post to bicker, all I wanted to do was give my opinion. I hope you have a nice day :)

I never mentioned you were bickering, everyone has an opinion....it does not necessarily mean it is right.

Good luck to you also.

~ Flo

Frazzle27

Phrourach
We do not have a NAP with your alliance, and never had.

I do not mean to come across as a big head, but I think we both know my guys could take down all your top members over this weekend alone....I don't need you to agree or disagree.

Here is what I wish to put on the table for you to consider.....

Right now, there is going to be a HUGE battle in OC 55, that will eventually impact here in OC 56...this is a fact.

I would much prefer to have our chaps reserve their Culture Points available when the time comes around....as a result, I suggest you bring in your active members here and together we get involved in the biggest war this young server has seen.

Please do consider this a generous offer.......

~ Flo

Yep we don't and we never have. If it has stopped then that is news to me.

DeletedUser51159

........If it has stopped then that is news to me.

If what has stopped ?

Nevermind, there is a reason I have blocked you from mailing me. You wish to come across as some kind of diplomat or leader in your alliance, when in actual fact, you were not at the time of those correspondences.

I'm still waiting for "facts" on our alliances "NAP" and proof of my members "sloppiness", so far you have provided neither, except ramblings. Until such are provided.....continue to engage in posting on here, I have said my piece to you.

~ Flo

DeletedUser47369

Would you like me to revel what is written on your "Internal Announcements " ?

Perhaps I could reveal your leadership structure ?

Or , in a few hours, reveal your alliances movements ?

Old school grep Cornetto, don't take it personal.

You have your toys, I have mine......park it there !

~ Flo

Flo - Which alliance are you in?

DeletedUser51159

Flo - Which alliance are you in?

The Raptor Pack.....and no, we do not have spies in any alliance. I have explained my position on this to Cornetto in private correspondences.

Which alliance are you in sir ?

~ Flo

DeletedUser47369

Rednecks, and myself and iMrCornetto share the same toybox.

I hope you're not trying to steal something from it

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser47369

I did notice the teddy bear with the red headband was missing..

Cuddles?

If anyone has seen this teddy, Reward offered for information on who stole Cuddles

ffc6a501fb47259dc5917db9408fe3a5.jpg

DeletedUser48256

Yeah it was Cuddles, last I heard BoB had hold of it. Repo better pay them a visit. Cuddles won't last long out the toybox, might get himself in trouble.

DeletedUser

Doc,
What did you do with Cuddles???
He was fine when we gave him to you

eat_sleep_raptors_teddy_bear.jpg