Wars

DeletedUser3466

yes not the best start for us, but considering you guys broke our NAP with about 50 revolts and colonyships while we were focusing on other targets/still getting set up i think that is almost to be expected.

Raptors broke the NAP first with several attacks, we responded with overwhelming force, and as for "getting set up" this is a game of constant warfare, one can never fully be prepared for anything, especially a Nuke of Four Horseman, Repo, and Debt collectors.

You have lost 5% of your O65 cities, soon that number will have risen even higher

DeletedUser

Four Horsemen have been responsible for nearly 1/4 of all raptors losses.

and raptors sent attacks at our members/allies without redress or answers, we answered raptors accordingly, with full force, because we know what war means

Emm statistically I think you're very wrong :)

DeletedUser13459

Raptors broke the NAP first with several attacks, we responded with overwhelming force, and as for "getting set up" this is a game of constant warfare, one can never fully be prepared for anything, especially a Nuke of Four Horseman, Repo, and Debt collectors.

You have lost 5% of your O65 cities, soon that number will have risen even higher

Well that just isnt true... feel free to shoot me a pm ingame with reports of you getting attacked first and ill be happy to say that we were in the wrong. im drunkenbarman

as for the losses, 4H have taken 7 cities combined from raptors by my count we have lost 55. not sure how that equles a quater of our losses. Lets be honest its Repo and DC that are doing the damage and you are along for the ride and taking advantage of the situation, good for you, you would be silly not to but dont try and fool anyone you guys are not the big dogs on the block

The GM

Phrourach
Four Horsemen have been responsible for nearly 1/4 of all raptors losses.

and raptors sent attacks at our members/allies without redress or answers, we answered raptors accordingly, with full force, because we know what war means

Lol, what rubbish. You guys are some of the worst attackers I have ever seen in this game. How did you go trying to take my city? 10 of you and I still sniped your CS. .

You could say that The Raptors are 100% responsible for the Horseman fatalities.

DeletedUser

Makes a biiig difference eh? Especially for an extremely self indulged and delusional leader in your alliance, who thinks they hold us by smashing 4H lol. Really lacks strategic awareness and his ego will bring him and his alliance their downfall. The only thing will save you now is morale, and maybe founding cities in ocean 22 or something hahaha.

I'm disappointed in you Mina
I had a lot of respect for you, through the years on the forums.
I didn't think you needed to lower yourself to lying and insulting players you haven't spoke with or know, a few Chinese whispers from your/Repo's spies/bum-chums obviously.

Truth is we were attacked by Four Horseman on Thursday night, skhooter attacked my ally tacokiller?
As most know from my post on Friday in this thread I said how the OP/back-stabbing had just started on Friday
I have the battle reports if anyone would like me to send them in game.
Here was the reply of skhooter on Friday morning
skhooter on 2015-09-18 at 06:20 UTC+2
hey
was informed of his status was changing...
sry mate
was looking for bps...he was considered inactive..ish
So skhooter was instructed to attack my ally, looks like he didn't read the part about the OP not starting until Friday.
If anyone would like to check the activity of tacokiller? in the stats they will see he hasn't missed a day.

As for Self Indulged, Delusional Leader lol come on do you even know what these words mean? Do you even know the leadership structure of the Raptors? I doubt it as very few do.
Who said anything about holding you guys by smashing 4H? Maybe one of the cowards who quit our alliance when the going got tough? or one of your spies??

I never said, nor thought that The Raptors could beat Repossession Agents on a fair battle field.
We are a good group of players, but we are still gelling together, we're not a pre made from past worlds and your Alliance gang up on us shows fear and worry, that you would need to turn on us.

If you wish to continue fighting as 4H's big brother then we will continue to defend against your attacks.
If you have any option besides this, or running away to O22 lol then I would love to hear it,

So far we have offered our friendship and given peace which you have spat on, so I dont know what else we can offer but to fight.

So we have grown stronger now as a team due to being put on death ground,
We will continue to do battle with our 678 cities to your combined 1577, thats not including the cities belonging to your puppet alliances that have lit us Red, Wolves, and maybe even Fallen and Fallen Academy. We'll see this week if they reach out with an olive branch or a LS/Manti nuke lol.
Just remember the enemy of my enemy is my friend
It wont be easy, but it gives greater satisfaction being David beating Goliath, then the other way around.

So Repo's how much time are you going to put into growing to the West and South leaving the North less defended? Is Fallen tasked with taking over the cities you plan to take on True Fear in O35/45, to free up your city slots again?

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser44912

In other news, AFC are still holding on even after some predictions of the alliance to sink weeks ago. Looks like the effects of Secret Assassins are wearing off, and those Manti's nukes are not as easy to produce. In the thick of it, love it!!!

DeletedUser48256

Celtic Pride,

The main condition of the NAP between Repo and Raptors was that we were to take no new cities in each others oceans. Since the NAP was formed Raptors had taken/recruited at least 10 new cities in O55. I told Floki numerous times to stop but nope, still more Raptor cities were popping up in our ocean. You're the ones who 'spat on our peace', things would have been fine if you stayed where you originally agreed to, I guess Raptors just got a bit greedy for their own good.

You would have had warning about the war if Floki wasn't in VM.

How are we leaving the North undefended? And we'll spend as much time as we want taking your cities, I expected a bigger fight from you guys though, so far you're on the same level as RR, Dynamic and BoB.

I agree entirely with Mina, you wouldn't be in this situation if your diplomat kept to the conditions of the NAP.

DeletedUser

First off in keeping in line with the thread;

Repo Agents 21-0 TRP
Repo Agents 11-0 TRS

Winter Wolves 3-16 TRP
Winter Wolves 10-9 TRS

Debt Collector 2-0 TRP
Debt Collector 1-1 TRS

Four Horsemen 6-14 TRP
Four Horsemen 3-0 TRS
---
iMrCornetto

Thanks for your reply.
I agree with you on the point of some cities being conquered in O55, there was a misunderstanding in the war with Winter Wolves.
WW were encroaching on the SE of Ocean 55, and Floki told us that you guys wanted us to deal with them, but that we were not to take any other cities in O55. One of my allies who plays 100% on his mobile the past few weeks due to pc damage, his issue but fact, didn't realise any other city in O55 was off the table, even if it helped him take out WW there.
He took a few cities, I would say less than 5, and we took 2-3 internals, that we had to fight with 4H over for. They were in like vultures lol.
But there was also numerous cities taken by 4H in O56, which was in breach of our pact. I don't know word for word the correspondence between Floki and 4H's diplomat, but I know noting came back about a solution to the issue, although we did search for one. You would think having built up a trust with each other that a few pm's and a compromise could have solved the issue (e.g. swap our O55 cities for 4H O56 cities), but perhaps there was more to negotiations that I'm unaware of.
I know that Floki tried to keep to the terms as I witnessed a conversation a few nights ago with a Raptor on Skype were he was reiterating not to take cities in O55.
The main issue here is that you didn't cancel the NAP with The Raptors after not being able to come to a compromise/solution,
Instead you came in the night with hoods attacking our meant to be safe Northern front while we were advancing West to O46 to take on Fallen at your bequest...

Best of luck comrades in the coming battles, hopefully you will fight with more chivalry now.
And even in war don't hesitate to contact me to keep communication open.
Perhaps a new set of diplomacy can solve this down the road.

Regards
CP

DeletedUser

I'm disappointed in you Mina
I had a lot of respect for you, through the years on the forums.
I didn't think you needed to lower yourself to lying and insulting players you haven't spoke with or know, a few Chinese whispers from your/Repo's spies/bum-chums obviously.

Truth is we were attacked by Four Horseman on Thursday night, skhooter attacked my ally tacokiller?
As most know from my post on Friday in this thread I said how the OP/back-stabbing had just started on Friday
I have the battle reports if anyone would like me to send them in game.
Here was the reply of skhooter on Friday morning

So skhooter was instructed to attack my ally, looks like he didn't read the part about the OP not starting until Friday.
If anyone would like to check the activity of tacokiller? in the stats they will see he hasn't missed a day.

As for Self Indulged, Delusional Leader lol come on do you even know what these words mean? Do you even know the leadership structure of the Raptors? I doubt it as very few do.
Who said anything about holding you guys by smashing 4H? Maybe one of the cowards who quit our alliance when the going got tough? or one of your spies??

I never said, nor thought that The Raptors could beat Repossession Agents on a fair battle field.
We are a good group of players, but we are still gelling together, we're not a pre made from past worlds and your Alliance gang up on us shows fear and worry, that you would need to turn on us.

If you wish to continue fighting as 4H's big brother then we will continue to defend against your attacks.
If you have any option besides this, or running away to O22 lol then I would love to hear it,

So far we have offered our friendship and given peace which you have spat on, so I dont know what else we can offer but to fight.

So we have grown stronger now as a team due to being put on death ground,
We will continue to do battle with our 678 cities to your combined 1577, thats not including the cities belonging to your puppet alliances that have lit us Red, Wolves, and maybe even Fallen and Fallen Academy. We'll see this week if they reach out with an olive branch or a LS/Manti nuke lol.
Just remember the enemy of my enemy is my friend
It wont be easy, but it gives greater satisfaction being David beating Goliath, then the other way around.

So Repo's how much time are you going to put into growing to the West and South leaving the North less defended? Is Fallen tasked with taking over the cities you plan to take on True Fear in O35/45, to free up your city slots again?

First of all I haven't lied, I don't need to lie about anything, and I don't think I was insulting Raptor Pack. If I did I was joking/trolling and if you can't take a little banter then wear ear plugs. This is the externals, and I'm here to troll, banter and have fun. If you can't take the heat maybe you should leave the kitchen.

The primary reason on why we dropped the NAP is due to your leader being extremely arrogant, untrustworthy, and constantly violating the NAP. There was absolutely NOTHING treacherous about it, by all means. If you really can't wrap your head around that, maybe I should show you how your awesome leader responds to our diplomat, the multiple ones. Like he's extremely immature, and if you send him a long message he'd respond with something ridiculous like "Am I supposed to read all this?"

Sure, I may not know ALL the leaders in Raptors and I don't need to, but dealing with Floki (and seeing our diplomats dealing with them was hectic and extremely annoying). And every time he violated the NAP we'd send him a message warning them, and he'd say I don't care lol. And you claim that you're disappointed in us? Hah. That could only mean several things, one is he/she is delusional and looks down on Repo, two just extremely rude and has no respect for alliances that they're allegedly trying to work with, three she/he has superiority complex.

My friend, your rant is showing that you're scared by throwing assumptions that we fear you, lol. If we did fear you, we would've kept the NAP, and maybe offered a pact, lol (as if that would ever happen). And to try to pinpoint us as having spies is pathetic. Your own members are leaving and leaking information from your alliance due to your lack of structure and how you didn't look out for them.

DeletedUser51435

Celtic you ask us to fight observing the "Code of Chivalry" and yet you have proven on many occasions that your contempt of all things Repo. Perhaps you thought this because we so easily beat several alliances that you may have had even more contempt for and you dismissed the success as the success of the unworthy alliances to your alliance. Your alliance took in cities in 55 in numbers that the oops I made a mistake argument will not work. Lets face it your plan has always been to get a foothold in 55 through 4H and when that failed you moved on to 65 and foolishly violated the Nap with taking in players that had cities in 55. If you didn't have the contempt you had for us I would have expected that you would have informed us and we would have made arrangements to solve the 55 cities you just obtained.

I can clearly see your alliance's ego at work in this war. On many occasions we simply walked into cities with little or no opposition. I know of 2 because of my direct involvement. One poor player only was able to obtain spelled troops and his largest city was taken easily. The other one I took was in 65 and that was a 7hr CS ride and again despite the long warning the poor guy only had his own troops to defend himself. 1500 Birs would have stopped my attack cold and save a 10K city.

This tells me that leadership has such a high opinion of itself that it holds contempt to non leadership members of it's own alliance. Chances are very good that if I wrote non leadership members they would confirm a policy that leadership cities are protected and all others are on their own. This really doesn't follow the Code of Chivalry that you insist us to follow does it Celtic?

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser51159

Celtic Pride,

The main condition of the NAP between Repo and Raptors was that we were to take no new cities in each others oceans. Since the NAP was formed Raptors had taken/recruited at least 10 new cities in O55. I told Floki numerous times to stop but nope, still more Raptor cities were popping up in our ocean. You're the ones who 'spat on our peace', things would have been fine if you stayed where you originally agreed to, I guess Raptors just got a bit greedy for their own good.

You would have had warning about the war if Floki wasn't in VM.

How are we leaving the North undefended? And we'll spend as much time as we want taking your cities, I expected a bigger fight from you guys though, so far you're on the same level as RR, Dynamic and BoB.

I agree entirely with Mina, you wouldn't be in this situation if your diplomat kept to the conditions of the NAP.

Again Matt,

I can prove you very wrong......and this is why people do not listen, and then they hate me when I get upset !

We allowed 4H to have there stay in 56, and Repos also for that matter....to be fair to Rikr he offered a swap out..I give him kudos for that !

At the time, my alliance were chasing the Wolves over the hill......and will continue to do so.

A pup of Wolves decided to stump on the SE of 55, and I told your Diplo they are good....he agreed...! Tim !

To surmise, things got a bit too between the S55 border as to who was wrong or right.....4H decided to make an gressive move in calling a "refugee" on us, when they did nothing to aid or attempt in a war......"CAN YOU SAY DYNAMIC &WOLVES AGAIN?"

Honestly......it feels like people are trying to feed from scrapes from the plate of others !!!!!!

To this end, I cannot lower myself to post on here anymore.....some people are just too clueless......

Respects,

~ Flo

DeletedUser51159

My "quitting" is only attested to my personal life work picking up. I'm am an IT contractor. sadly for me, there was no way I could sustain this game vs personal needs.....to that end Grep had to be shoned !

In parting, at least from this World/Server.......I'd love to give graces to TRP.....an extremely fine bunch of fighters. Celtic Pride.....your work rate is second to none ! XonCia....hell of a get go guy.....one of the best I have had witness to.

There were/are many more that would do other alliances proud....just be sure to look after them.

As it relates to the server; Well, good luck to you all.

Much respects,

~ Flo

The GM

Phrourach
Anyway, moving on. The rest of us will clean up the ridiculous mess that the above poster created. Pathetic really.

As for Repo's lapdogs Four Horse. What do you expect to get out of doing the dirty work for Repo? As soon as your purpose is done the whole lot of you will be left with nothing while Repo try and win a crown.

How could one be happy playing a server like that knowing you are being blatently used and abused? Good luck Horse, your lack of wisdom is gonna come back to bite you when the real wars begin.

Let me do the math for a minute. There can only be one winner in this world with an alliance cap of 100. So we have Four Horseman and Debt Collectors pretending to be henceman for Repo. Answer me this then;

Between 300 of you how do you propose to all squeeze into Repo (100) to win the crown you have been promised? That means two-thirds of you are fighting a war for someone else for what reason exactly?

Last edited:

DeletedUser

The GM said:
Let me do the math for a minute. There can only be one winner in this world with an alliance cap of 100. So we have Four Horseman and Debt Collectors pretending to be henceman for Repo. Answer me this then;

Between 300 of you how do you propose to all squeeze into Repo (100) to win the crown you have been promised? That means two-thirds of you are fighting a war for someone else for what reason exactly?

Long long long way to go til WW i presume there maybe a few players dropping out in that time, however I think you fundamentally still don't have a grasp on how the crown is awarded even tho you have 1. I also don't think repo are promising crowns to any one, more along the lines of everyone got sick of Floki and The raptor Pack and moved to do something about it, now he has gone that may change who knows..but you do love burning bridges and olive branches on the externals GM so it looks like 'Meet the new boss, same as the old boss'

The GM

Phrourach
but you do love burning bridges and olive branches on the externals GM so it looks like 'Meet the new boss, same as the old boss'

Where and what is this olive branch you talk about? And no, nothing like the old boss, as you so wrongly put it.

i presume there maybe a few players dropping out in that time,

Yep, I give you a couple of weeks until you decide to leave. It has happened in every other world you started and never finished.

Last edited:

DeletedUser51005

4H and Repo have done well by me and given me both advice and resources when I've needed them as well as helping me out. I fight with them because they look out for their comrades and they are not standing idly by whilst The Raptor pack gains strength.

DeletedUser42118

I so much wanna type some stuff but will hold back, the last few pages are a great laugh to me, much enjoyed!