Wars

DeletedUser47953

Yeah,

It is gonna be fun, honestly. I dissolved the academy due to them trying to take it from me and attacking my main at the same time.

Honestly, what would you do? I dissolved the academy, got called a drunk by Troy, ghosted since they were taking my main, and basically have a new base in O 37.

Screw them!

Happy Hunting! ;)

:pro:

DeletedUser25589

... did anyone actually ask him?
He seems determined to brag about the fact that he couldn't handle leadership...

DeletedUser

All i can say is so called leaders like the one above. SHOULD NOT even lead. To much self pride and cockyness to just hand it over and would rather screw the whole alliance up. Hope they rim him fast or someone else should!!

DeletedUser47953

Umm, first off, there are a lot of do nothing officers in Torque. I was Founder of the academy and it was mine to do with as I saw fit. I invited everyone in the thing. As far as leadership, I am very experienced and got attacked while asleep when I called out the do nothings as to what they were doing for the alliance.

Basically, I didn't disband until I was under revolt. As far as me being rimmed, good luck, I doubt they could sail this far if they tried.

I took their fun from them by ghosting. Honestly, with three cities, I only lost 1 slot by ghosting at that point in the game. I get a whole new start and keep my slots mostly and my heros... Do the math, what would you do if you woke up to people demanding you step down and also have Revolt on two of your cities by your own alliance.

I can run an alliance much better than them. Troy and Marine were members of my alliance on another server. That's why I agreed to run the academy.

Maybe you should get your facts straight before you talk about me. :pro:

DeletedUser25589

All i can say is so called leaders like the one above. SHOULD NOT even lead. To much self pride and cockyness to just hand it over and would rather screw the whole alliance up. Hope they rim him fast or someone else should!!

We would rim him but he ran away to a different compass point with his tail between his legs.
He's just not worth the hassle.

DeletedUser

ahem. i think this need some updating:

Repossession Agents are proving more than a match against Freedom Fighter. They've conquered 29 cities and lost 6. Those 6 were well before we started attacking, when we were engaged with the Romans and Dynamic. Also...
Debt Collectors has conquered 8 cities from Freedom Fighter and lost 0.

DeletedUser9816

Raptors 15 - 4 Wolves

And zen do yourself a favor and stop talking please. you are not making yourself look any better by going on about it

DeletedUser51159

Raptors 15 - 4 Wolves

And zen do yourself a favor and stop talking please. you are not making yourself look any better by going on about it

17-4......and I agree with this chap/chapette ^ as it relates to that zen fellow.

~ Flo

DeletedUser48256

Repo/Debt 17 - 0 Raptor Pack/Sack.

Only 24 hours into the war.

DeletedUser10335

BrB 10 - 1 Dana
and i thought you said Dana would swim. haha!

DeletedUser13459

Repo/Debt 17 - 0 Raptor Pack/Sack.

Only 24 hours into the war.

yes not the best start for us, but considering you guys broke our NAP with about 50 revolts and colonyships while we were focusing on other targets/still getting set up i think that is almost to be expected.

yes we had losses yes there will be more while we are looking to get our feet under us, but i for one am not one to back down from some fun :D

DeletedUser

Did you forget to add something here? I think you will find the equation looks a little more like this;

Repo/Debt/Four Horseman v Raptor Pack.

Makes a biiig difference eh? Especially for an extremely self indulged and delusional leader in your alliance, who thinks they hold us by smashing 4H lol. Really lacks strategic awareness and his ego will bring him and his alliance their downfall. The only thing will save you now is morale, and maybe founding cities in ocean 22 or something hahaha.

DeletedUser3466

Four Horsemen have been responsible for nearly 1/4 of all raptors losses.

and raptors sent attacks at our members/allies without redress or answers, we answered raptors accordingly, with full force, because we know what war means