Wars

The GM

Phrourach
I fight with them because they look out for their comrades and they are not standing idly by whilst The Raptor pack gains strength.

Great idea! We are happy to draw your time, resources and troops away while the other alliances grow in peace and get ready to take you down. Remember this is not Pandosia or whatever world you won...er sorry...your owners won. Do you get a crown by the way?

DeletedUser9267

I so much wanna type some stuff but will hold back, the last few pages are a great laugh to me, much enjoyed!

spit it out fella, no holding back, that's what these forums are for.

DeletedUser9267

Great idea! We are happy to draw your time, resources and troops away while the other alliances grow in peace and get ready to take you down. Remember this is not Pandosia or whatever world you won...er sorry...your owners won. Do you get a crown by the way?

GM with all due respect you are talking rubbish here. You have no clue what happened in Pandosia nor you know anything about the relations between Repo, 4H and DC. Just keep in mind a lot of us are not interested in a crown or for that matter a second one and the ones that are, are taken care off.

Last edited by a moderator:

The GM

Phrourach
You have no clue what happened in Pandosia nor you know anything about the relations between Repo, 4H and DC.

I know a lot more than what you think :eek:

Just keep in mind a lot of us are not interested in a crown or for that matter a second one and the ones that are, are taken care off.

Very diplomatic. Hopefully that washes with the rank and file foot soldiers from 4H and Debt Collectors who are doing the dirty work?

DeletedUser

wondering why top players or alliances need other top alliance/players to win . lol . you can't prove yourself that your better than them if you just making pacts or whatever relationship at all .. try to wake up your mind.. XD :p

DeletedUser

Komagos said:
GM with all due respect you are talking rubbish here

Get used to it..he is about as popular as herpes on the forums and in game but keeps coming back in the same way. Thankfully my brain tells my body to hold its breath every time he posts and I normally pass out before I get a chance to read his ramblings.:p

DeletedUser3466

GM Just keep in mind a lot of us are not interested in a crown or for that matter a second one and the ones that are, are taken care off.

I for one stand wth Repo, 4H, & DC! I am not here for a crown or to win the end of the server, I am here for glorious battle beside dedicted Brothers in Blood.

DeletedUser3466

As it was requested here it is, will be updated

The Elite
8 - 0​
Lotus Killers

The Elite
18 - 9​
A foolish Consistency

Repossession Agents
40 - 2​
Band of Brothers

Redneck Avengers
13 - 1​
Fully Equipped Elite

Blue Ribbon Beer
30 - 4​
ThereIsNoDanaOnlyZuul

Antimatter
18 - 0​
Torque

Repossession Agents
11 - 0​
The Raptor Sack

Redneck Avengers
84 - 11​
A foolish Consistency

Four Horsemen are at war with Raptor Pack, an update to our War tally would be much appreciated

The GM

Phrourach
Get used to it..he is about as popular as herpes on the forums and in game but keeps coming back in the same way.

Pot meet kettle. You have more enemies in this game than Repo has lap dogs. Hell even your own alliance couldn't stand a minute of you. Re: Herm, Zancle and others, guess thats why you hide behind your multiple accounts?

Thankfully my brain tells my body to hold its breath every time he posts and I normally pass out before I get a chance to read his ramblings.:p

Ahh, but you do Jamo, but you do.

DeletedUser

Sorry Per.. inter server Beef, I actually quite like The GM.;)

So back on topic, looks like the old 'This is my ocean, get out' thing seems to of moved to 4horse telling fallen to give up their cities in 56. This really did not work out well for Raptor pack when they demanded the same. Now I am sure 4 horse will put up more of a fight as in spite being an alliance of mainly simmers they do have back up from Repo and Debt collectors, which I am sure will be needed if they pursue this course of action against their alleged allies. Should be an interesting couple of weeks til halloween explodes the server again. Once again it goes to show that NAP is dead and means nothing in Grep anymore.

Edit post - is it just me or is this the slowest server in Grep history? speed 2 are you sure? we will hit the 300 in a month at this rate.

DeletedUser42118

spit it out fella, no holding back, that's what these forums are for.

Loads of lies about the reason for the Raptor war, it was gonna happen any which way. The leaders are claiming they have reasons but in reality they would have been declared on either way.

For the record, i was 1 who wanted to declare war on them no matter what. I just find it funny that these "so called" reasons are coming out. They're all lies

It is a war game, if you want to win you do anything which is needed to give the team the best chance.

jameslongst

Strategos
Loads of lies about the reason for the Raptor war, it was gonna happen any which way. The leaders are claiming they have reasons but in reality they would have been declared on either way.

For the record, i was 1 who wanted to declare war on them no matter what. I just find it funny that these "so called" reasons are coming out. They're all lies

It is a war game, if you want to win you do anything which is needed to give the team the best chance.

Im sorry I don't agree with that. there are things you shouldn't do, modes of behavior you should not adopt, even during wartime...maybe especially during wartime.

DeletedUser9267

Im sorry I don't agree with that. there are things you shouldn't do, modes of behavior you should not adopt, even during wartime...maybe especially during wartime.

Not sure what you don't agree with.
In my take naps can either be temporary (serving the purpose of both parties for a while) or lead to a pact. In the first case I personally like to break them with some notice out of respect. I have used 48 hours in the past.

Having said that in this scenario and not being a decision maker I'll not comment and certainly can not pass judgement.