Wars

DeletedUser54175

The amount of chatter coming from 64 is pretty funny lol. You stay out of 54 and we will probably just sit back and watch.
Heard about those other rim alliances moving into the core? I wouldn't try it. ;)

DeletedUser54316

The new victors of Mesembria will come from the O99, mark my words :D:D:D

DeletedUser47953

O64 and O65 look pretty promising for serious wars, knock down drag out fights...

DeletedUser47953

Been some good warfare in the east. Sadly, we've lost a bunch of inactive cities, but gained quite a few BP defending actives, won or lost, we actives in the east are doing well on DBP. I actually got Supporter of the Day award a day or two back.

The Drunks know our inactives are easy prey, we started on server later than many, but our actives are the ones getting all the BP. I have 5 CS on my wall in a few days from snipes etc...

So, how about people on the server update what is going on on your end?

I think I'm being social lols...

DeletedUser29627

In the south Elysium/Millennium and Viridians/Virdians are still fighting it out in a pretty even war. Total count right now is
Elysium/Millennium: 18
Viridians/Virdians: 16

DeletedUser54067

Were a bunch of simmers in IA :D, ignore our ranking in ABP. So looking at wars worldwide. The Drunk Group is getting hammered by a combined coalition of Enigma and HEROES. Surprised two big guys would go against a group of alliances barely over 1.4 million. The score right now is
HEROES 11-1 Drunk Group. Enigma 21-0 Drunken Empire not sure about the other alliances.
Everyone seems to be beating up on Ukraine.
Millennium seems to be outclassing Elysium in terms of fighting Viridians. Their currently winning 9-1 but I will expect that score to become more even as time goes on. You guys seem to have all the fun in the SE and bordering oceans 46,56,66,75,57,75,64,63 all seem to be exciting. I'm not sure if we scared them off but most noteworthy rim allainces are on the other side of the world. I guess are academy killed them while they were still small.

On our side after Friday it should really heat up.

Yes. Exactly you should get that Defender of the day award. Zen.
Sometimes things go wrong, it starts when you recruit people that you've never known.
Hmmm. I wonder, how long you guys can take the heat?
Well anyway, we will take your cities and I don't care how far you run. We will be there.

DeletedUser47953

Yes. Exactly you should get that Defender of the day award. Zen.
Sometimes things go wrong, it starts when you recruit people that you've never known.
Hmmm. I wonder, how long you guys can take the heat?
Well anyway, we will take your cities and I don't care how far you run. We will be there.
It's OK bro. I've been playing for years and a end run rim gambit is worth the effort. Maybe some of our core group will survive. We've lost cities, but we are heavy on inactives in frontline areas. I would expect the war to become more interesting when our best players meet face to face more. You may beat us, but we will fight the good fight lols. I like a good fight.. ;)

Edit: One thing to note is that neither of the opposing mega-alliances have seen any combat on their western borders for a couple of weeks. It would be nice for us if some pressure from the big 3 actually pushed against those who are lazily taking out our inactives. Someone, say Heroes, has a Pact with Mayhem allowing them to advance without having to fight for their O64 position. That would explain why Mayhem and Heroes have a straight line border running north from O64 SW corner into O63... Our diplomacy will remain open for the right people to work with us...

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser28220

It's interesting, given that Enigma and Heroes are so tight, that Mayhem etc., have taken 2 cities from Enigma recently, but are not even attacking Heroes... looking at the stats, I suspect some back-door dealing has been going on between Mayhem & Heroes
Where does that leave Enigma?

DeletedUser18317

mummies are getting a good beating,

also seems there back stabbing leader RT is now going to leave them after getting them into this mess

DeletedUser28220

mummies are getting a good beating,

also seems there back stabbing leader RT is now going to leave them after getting them into this mess

really, where's he going?
he's only lost one city to Mayhem Inc.

I said it before, there could be some interesting turns in this world.
We all know, that this is just start of those becoming great wars.
I got to tell you, it was easier in early days, not so much policy just pick the fight and be good warrior.
Hah. After all those wars that i've been, it's funny to see how this world really grows.

DeletedUser37706

To be honoust, the war vs ITM sucks... I expected alot more from these guys. Had only two attacks. Allready took a thirth city from them. They need to step up if they dont want to get destroyed.