Wars

DeletedUser54038

Are there any exciting wars going on? Don't be too shy to brag ;).

Also, if there are some wars, whats the score for alliance conquers?

DeletedUser54067

Interesting Wars From The Oracle-

HEROES- 10
The Empires- 9

Viridians- 7
Elysium- 3

new Order- 5
Fratres Proellium-2

Mayhem- 9
The Exiles- 0

DeletedUser54067

I would personally like to see the war between HEROES and The Empires flare up on the forums as both alliances seem to be really hitting each other. This all happened in a few days because before the Oracle didn't include these alliances skirmishes.

DeletedUser54038

New Order and Fratres Proelium arent at war, we are pacted

DeletedUser54175

Havoc is also 2-0 on TE, makes the total 11-0 now. (and counting? ;) )

DeletedUser49104

I would personally like to see the war between HEROES and The Empires flare up on the forums as both alliances seem to be really hitting each other. This all happened in a few days because before the Oracle didn't include these alliances skirmishes.

There are actually more + for us too but on of their leaders ghosted and restarted to muddle the stats and others have left and rejoined when they're about to be taken lol
The stats are going up :D.... They've all but given up already :( shame really

DeletedUser54052

Lost count in ITM v Snipers, was 44-0 last time I checked.

DeletedUser54067

Mayhem seems to have made a strategic move to absorb a third of Fratres Proellium. They might use these new members to come at TE from two sides north and east it seems.

DeletedUser54192

Out of interest, do these wars have to be between the alliances in the top 10-15, or can they be any decent war?

DeletedUser54052

Any old war you like.

Mayhem v Exiles looking quite interesting - 11-2 now, not high scores and some action both ways.

DeletedUser54192

Thanks. A new war is about to flare up in O64 and the edges of the surrounding oceans. The two alliances involved may not be huge, but I think it could be an interesting fight anyways. I will reveal the lucky recipients in a couple of days, once we have started in full.

DeletedUser54192

I would have thought that Vikings was a little far down the rankings for you guys to take seriously? In terms of size, they are theoretically a very real threat to us. We only overtook them in the rankings an hour or so ago, when I conquered the city belonging to their founder. So:

Mallorean Empire - 1
Vikings - 0

DeletedUser54192

Your profile picture makes that last post seem a lot more sinister than it is.

I wonder if any Vikings players are watching these forums?

DeletedUser54192

Just a bit of an update:

Mallorean Empire - 2
Vikings - 0

Their diplomat came over to us, and their other leader left his alliance, before we said we would accept him.
Either way, they are in the hands of a new leadership group of 4 players. This will certainly be interesting for those involved, and hopefully to a few of you lot as well.

DeletedUser

I'm dying for a fight!
Come at me.
Anyone.
smiley_emoticons_hydra.gif