Wars

DeletedUser23786

Based on the lack of resistance I would assume a lot of them have moved to other servers. If not then they havent planned sufficiently which is very poor on behalf of the leadership

Well. That's the aspect i like this game. You never know what will happen next.
It seems that you guys have an easy ride, but suddenly everything chancing.
This is slow world. I'd say after 12months we are wiser;)

DeletedUser46478

I tend not to mention individuals on an open Forum, but these people will know too whom I refer
So I am going to set the record straight
The war between Mummy and Mayhem was discussed weeks ago in great detail and a date was set (although the date was changed 3 times by Mayhem, we were at least informed) and by all intent both sides pretty much stuck to the date and hour.

IA sat on the fence for a while in our opinion (now IA are that alliance who made no great impact on the server until they sort of stole a bunch of refugees....ex-Exiles players....openly admitting they were supporting refugees. (that's normally a No NO in most peoples book)
Mayhem well before war had even been discussed informed us that IA/Mayhem and Mummy would be taking out Exiles...but what happened the moment we attacked 2/3 of Exiles ran to IA protection within 20 mins of being spied.

Now no disrespect intended to Exiles players as some of them are great players and the Exiles was having internal issues which was no secret and had been simming for a while.

And now Mayhem running around the rim alliances telling them they would take only their Top 10 players to help in the fight against Mummy, surprised that the Mighty Mayhem needed to recruit extra players to fight Mummy, did they think they needed more, after all they had IA.

IA be warned that Mayhem do not necessarily honour pacts

Certain (not all ) rim alliances saying one thing and doing the opposite without seeing the bigger picture, deals being made with mayhem so that small fringe wars can continue, enemies one moment friends the next, honestly it has been difficult to keep up with the pact and allegiance changes in the past 48 hours.

The war has started and yes Mummy lost some cities, we don't deny as the stats are visible to all, but we made a council decision not to support inactives, especially those away from our core areas. Now taking a city of an inactive whom we have no intention of supporting if they can't be bothered to even log on when and if their mobile alarm went off is nothing to boost about. In fact one Mayhem player I have the honour of knowing will only attack Active players as it is not much fun taking a walk-in city. And over the various servers I have played on how many times have I seen a forum post, attack thread where an inactive, undefended city is CS'sd and everyone in the alliance , well done, congrats mate....wow congrats indeed.

Mayhem and IA lost a lot of LS and ALU in the first round and we saw some nicely timed attacks by some of their better players, but the cities we wanted to defend were defended.

Again stats don't lie, we had way too many inactives and absentee players, if we know that,the enemy also know that, so we don't make excuses, within a few days these inactives are either interned or passed up, then the fun begins

Some of the rim alliances did surprise us in Good and Bad ways, some unfortunately can not see the bigger picture, with a tight Mayhem /IA combo what happens to the rim boys and girls.....left unchecked do they want to see mayhem/IA run away with the server.

Don't worry if that has caused alarm, that is why Mummy is here and plans to stay here

DeletedUser54067

I tend not to mention individuals on an open Forum, but these people will know too whom I refer
So I am going to set the record straight
The war between Mummy and Mayhem was discussed weeks ago in great detail and a date was set (although the date was changed 3 times by Mayhem, we were at least informed) and by all intent both sides pretty much stuck to the date and hour.

IA sat on the fence for a while in our opinion (now IA are that alliance who made no great impact on the server until they sort of stole a bunch of refugees....ex-Exiles players....openly admitting they were supporting refugees. (that's normally a No NO in most peoples book)
Mayhem well before war had even been discussed informed us that IA/Mayhem and Mummy would be taking out Exiles...but what happened the moment we attacked 2/3 of Exiles ran to IA protection within 20 mins of being spied.

Now no disrespect intended to Exiles players as some of them are great players and the Exiles was having internal issues which was no secret and had been simming for a while.

And now Mayhem running around the rim alliances telling them they would take only their Top 10 players to help in the fight against Mummy, surprised that the Mighty Mayhem needed to recruit extra players to fight Mummy, did they think they needed more, after all they had IA.

IA be warned that Mayhem do not necessarily honour pacts

Certain (not all ) rim alliances saying one thing and doing the opposite without seeing the bigger picture, deals being made with mayhem so that small fringe wars can continue, enemies one moment friends the next, honestly it has been difficult to keep up with the pact and allegiance changes in the past 48 hours.

The war has started and yes Mummy lost some cities, we don't deny as the stats are visible to all, but we made a council decision not to support inactives, especially those away from our core areas. Now taking a city of an inactive whom we have no intention of supporting if they can't be bothered to even log on when and if their mobile alarm went off is nothing to boost about. In fact one Mayhem player I have the honour of knowing will only attack Active players as it is not much fun taking a walk-in city. And over the various servers I have played on how many times have I seen a forum post, attack thread where an inactive, undefended city is CS'sd and everyone in the alliance , well done, congrats mate....wow congrats indeed.

Mayhem and IA lost a lot of LS and ALU in the first round and we saw some nicely timed attacks by some of their better players, but the cities we wanted to defend were defended.

Again stats don't lie, we had way too many inactives and absentee players, if we know that,the enemy also know that, so we don't make excuses, within a few days these inactives are either interned or passed up, then the fun begins

Some of the rim alliances did surprise us in Good and Bad ways, some unfortunately can not see the bigger picture, with a tight Mayhem /IA combo what happens to the rim boys and girls.....left unchecked do they want to see mayhem/IA run away with the server.

Don't worry if that has caused alarm, that is why Mummy is here and plans to stay here
I mean no disrespect when I am saying this but we honestly expected better, we thought you guys wouldn't let us walk into even inactive cities. But we find cities without trips, frontline cities unstacked etcetera. For the number 1 attacking alliance we expected to have more cities under revolt but at this point Elysium who we weren't expecting to attack us are putting more cities in revolt than some of your players. I expected us to get a majority of our members in 35 to be seeing attacks day one, but only two of them even caught a glimpse of an attack. But your guys in 45 seem like a solid group of players so we are waiting to see what you guys can give us!

DeletedUser46478

Yes our inactives are a problem, far to many playing on en.95 which does have the attraction of a fast speed, or just not playing at all, and when I get a PM at 3am in the morning from one of our better (and well Known Players) like this

''Hey salsa
really sorry I know it is the worst time to tell you this as war has just started, but I just met a girl and she is lovely, I won't have time to play Grepolis any more, sorry again, shall I ghost or do want to take my cities''

now we all know that Grep addicts don't meet Girls, especially lovely ones....lol

At least he PM'd me!

DeletedUser54175

Speaking as a Mayhem leader- I'll tell you straight out that the day the war started out inactives list was 16 people with more that we aren't sure of. We had 2 leaders drop out within the last couple days too, including our original founder. I'll believe you have inactive problems- but that's an equal problem for sure.
I also don't think it's fair for you to say we don't honour pacts. The only pact we've broken ever was with you and I don't know if that could've been done in a more diplomatic and thorough manner given the hundreds of people involved and occasional hotheads on both sides.
About the rim alliances- last I checked we called in a grand total of one while you're sitting at five so you're really in no position to complain about how good most of them have been to you.

I'm not a leader, but i think that leaders should keep eye for their players.
Simmers and inactive players are always huge problem.
When they get attacked, there's only one post. I'm under attack;) These guys won't use any template or give any reports to find out when that RR really starts.
Next thing is. City lost. And why?
cos you were so stupid to recruit them.

DeletedUser46478

Jaelys, don't get me wrong, I completely agree with you about the inactives and how they effect EVERY alliance, not just ours, our biggest problem was people who had gone inactive that we simply were not expecting too, having had very recent skype or PM calls saying they would be back on a particular day, don't worry they know war is starting, they will be there etc etc etc, and as war started they logged in once and said they were leaving...pretty bad show when that happens to any alliance, but I guess that is the nature of the game, and as you say you were effected by this issue too.

I am sure we have gripes on both sides of any argument/discussion, different points of views and unfortunately there is a lot of misinformation and rumour floating around. We get suspicions of certain things being said or discussed, copied in on PM's and sometimes it is difficult to sort out fact from fiction.

This will be a very long drawn out war indeed and in a way it is probably the best thing for the server as a whole and was needed, it is a war game and now we have a war.

It would be very useful to Mummy if Mayhem and IA could either PM us or post a list of all their cities that have LS Nukes, when your players are Off line and who your easy targets are.....lol

DeletedUser54175

So, I heard Hoplite Nuke is a great target, he's online for about 30 seconds total each day and builds nothing but transports in every city. Look at me, giving you that on good faith!

DeletedUser37706

Salsa, you are bringing up alot of excuses but your alliance was very, very bad prepared for this war. Jaelys said it allready, Frontline cities not stacked and no trips, not even at the inactives.

Thats on you guys. And we are taking cities from inactives so what? You arent taking them so why wouldnt we take it for you guys? And after we took it, we are at your islands and are in better positions to fight you guys.

You can say its cheap to take inactives but it is certainly not stupid. ITM is just chaotic and, at the moment, not really good organized.

Facts. Dont need statistics for that.

DeletedUser18317

salsa salsa salsa, please stop kidding your self and your alliance into believing these excuses.

Yeah you had some inactives but everyone did. Most of yours who IA/ May are targeting and taking cities from are from players who have gone inactive since they got hammered from the start of the war. ie titus imperius, darksidius, the rawr and icey fire

now that is brought on by poor leadership not getting them set up properly for this war, so im afraid you coming to externals trying to play the its the inactives problem dont wash

try another excuses please or you could just admit you are getting battered because you are a poorly ran alliance.

DeletedUser46478

Dawson to set the record straight
Darksidius is on en.95 I messaged him a few days before war started and he said he would log in and defend his cities....he did for 5 mins, said or posted nothing and left. due to the location of his cities they were not worth defending when the player is obviously not interested in the server....maybe I will bump into him on en.95
The rawr.....interned on en.95 and here...we have not seen him for a while...he was an active player that and it came as a surprise to us.
Icey fire was the one who messaged me (as per our previous post) that he had met a girl (An absolute tosser if you ask me, again caught us by surprise.
These are not excuses they are fact, and do you not think that our dedicated players were angry by that fact as well, that team mates just left without even a PM or sorry message, until a war breaks out there is no way to tell. I have had a look through all of mayhems and IA's internals you had a lot as well, but you managed to deal with yours earlier. You really should drill into the data there are a couple of good sites such as Grepointel and the Oracle if you PM in game, I would be happy to send you the link, because from the way you write you have obviously not done your research.

so dawson you really are kidding yourself, believe what you want, but if you are literally to bloody thick and stupid to realise and look at reports you will see that no additional support or resistance was offered by the rawr, darksidius or icey fire, that is nothing to do with being hammered and leaving, they were not here in the first place. And congratulations for hammering someone who was not there.

The one thing for the other gentlemen is that you should compliment each other on good defences
for example when I went for Hops city....it was well very well defended....WELL DONE
a few days before he went for one of mine and that was well defended
Hell Moggy, had 60 Nukes hit her was up for 2 1/2 days and was well defended after a very long battle
Even one of your players complimented the defence in one of the cities he failed to take.

If I was inclined to be rude or malicious I could post PM's of some of the crap that was circulating in mayhem, it seemed your Diplo (Where us your Diplo bye the way.....has he run off because he cocked a lot of things up, telling your council one thing and then arranging something different?) did not not know exactly what was going on, and well before war started Mayhem were putting out the biggest load of misinformation I have ever seen on how certain events played out, I have the PM's and they all contradict each other, seems mayhem leadership tell their players (and many other Alliances) porky pies

DeletedUser46711

QEoLBME.png

giphy.gif

You have the X Factor Jaelys.

DeletedUser54175

The anti-timer put my closest ls strike 16 seconds before, you wisdomed every attack and then put birs in that 16 second window. It happens, I thought well done on your part and moved on it didn't bug me, you lose a lot of nukes in this game you have to be used to it. I'm sure I could post several harpy nukes that hit hundreds of pegs behind a 25 wall and died for almost nothing or whatever in response but that's almost petty. One point you, congrats. Gonna need a hell of a lot more where that came from.
Salsa we don't really know where Al went and personally I don't know what he/anyone else told you I don't control that. Maybe he is telling 'porky pies' and if he is... well I want one they sound tasty? lol
My members could you lay off a little bit Salsa has a point. Their core group doesn't control who goes inactive on them and can't be faulted for losing a few (even a bunch) of those cities, just like we've lost a few inactive cities too. The active core on both sides have been well defended can we at least agree there.

DeletedUser46478

Jaelys I actually agree with you 100%
Congratulations due on both sides on some very good attacks and some very good defence, I think you and I have an equal number of each others CS's on our walls.
Also many thanks to all and every player that has actually stayed and played on a deadly slow server.
All at Mummy wish you and yours a happy and healthy holiday period

DeletedUser28220

Whatever happens, this is a very interesting server for speed 1...
Let's all have fun in battle in 2017, and very Merry Christmas to y'all

DeletedUser23786

Whatever happens, this is a very interesting server for speed 1...
Let's all have fun in battle in 2017, and very Merry Christmas to y'all
Agreed. Keep the spirit alive, have fun and enjoy Christmas. Clear to see there are skilled players both sides of the court so I think planning and Co ordination will go a long way. Enjoy the festivities