Newspaper Wartime with DW

DeletedUser

Alright, so I'm going to go over some wars that I would like to see, wars I expect to see, and the wars currently being waged at this very moment, break them each down, and give you the inside scoop. Why you ask? Because I'm bored. Duh.

Let's start in O44 why don't we? Below is a map of the ocean and the key alliances which reside inside.

0045.png

Pink = Dystopia
Red= Spartan Order
Yellow= Mexican Border
Blue = Four Horsemen

Since the fall of Vendetta this ocean has maybe become the most interesting. A handful of Vendetta's top players have joined up with Mexican Border. This I would imagine doesn't sit well with the leadership of Dystopia. Yes, I'm talking to you Toria. Whatcha gonna do babes? Sit by and watch them grow in your ocean or roll your sleeves up and settle it like you should? I would expect this war to happen sooner or later, and I'm hoping sooner! My little birdie says the Horsemen would help Mexican Border should this war ever happen. Spartan Order would be the wildcard in this fight, they are spread out and the underdog in this ocean if you ask me. Who's side would they take? Your guess is as good as mine, but I'll go with Dystopia just for guesses sake. When this dispute is all settled, and there is one alliance ruling the ocean it's going to be Mexican Border. Sorry Dystopia, but your diplomacy with other alliances is the only thing making you look so good right now. Sea will turn red eventually and then we'll see if you can play with the big boys.

Next let's hop down to O45! Below is a map of the ocean and the key alliances which reside inside.

0044.png

Red= Legion of Achilles
Blue= Revelation
Yellow= Mexican Border

So this ocean isn't nearly as interesting, or is it? Nope, gut was right, not nearly as fun of a scenario. So the major war in this ocean right now is Legion of Achilles against Revelation. Score is 8-5 in favor of LoA, which isn't very impressive for an alliance with 3 times the player base. Revelation seems to have a lot of Calydon players, which is a world with similar settings and had a lot of talent. While they have to be considered the underdog could it be a movie script ending for them? They are heavily condensed on a few islands, and I think LoA doesn't have the leadership to penetrate this collection of islands making this war a long one. Mexican Border could tip this war in either direction, but to my knowledge they have some sort of diplomacy in place with both alliances so don't expect them to show up anytime soon. They'll look to head North and meet up with their new additions in O44. There are literally no other alliances worth anything in this ocean; Art of War... WHO? Alright, time to put my money where my mouth is, Revelation outlasting LoA to win this war. Yup, that's what I said.

Onto O55, my initial ocean! Below is a map of the ocean and the key alliances which reside inside.

0055.png

Red= EXILED
Blue = Legion of Achilles
Purple= Order of Chaos
Yellow= Amish Rake Warriors
Green= Dirty South

Well, this is the ocean Pandemonium resided primarily in. It looks like the alliance to beat here is EXILED. Since they no longer have a specific target alliance it will be interesting to see what their next move is. If I had to guess I'd start by pointing at Order of Chaos, as they are the closest in proximity and pretty easy targets.Don't expect much of a fight if this is what happens as it should be a steamroll in EXILED's favor. If I was like a god, and playing with little army men and could make them fight who I wanted, check this out; Legion of Achilles vs EXILED. Now that would be fun to see. How long until this actually plays out? Not sure but they are eerily close to one another and eventually something's going to have to give. Amish Rake Warriors and Dirty South have been quietly fortifying their land and have been out of the scopes of other alliances in the ocean. I don't think either are overly impressive but here is my advice to you guys, take it for what it's worth: Form a coalition to fight EXILED or plan to be swallowed, simple as that. This is EXILED's ocean to lose and will remain so until I see pigs fly.

Time for what might be the most crowded ocean, O54 and my native ocean! Below is a map of the ocean and the key alliances which reside inside.

0054.png

Yellow= Alpha
Red= BAND OF THE RED HAND
Purple= Order of Chaos
Blue= Hardcore PwN
Green= BROTHERHOOD

Alright, so where the heck do I even begin here? I guess we'll start with the main war going on, Hardcore PwN vs BAND OF THE RED HAND. Score here is 14-4 in favor of Hardcore PwN and this says a lot as we only have 36 members to their 132. They have a few heavy hitters but lack solid leadership, teamwork, and organization. I would say they will never recover from the damage perrin did while he was in charge there. BROTHERHOOD breaking off from them was those players best decision, and the beginning of the end of BOTRH in my opinion. How much longer they'll last is the only question that remains. Speaking of BROTHERHOOD, they are currently at war with Alpha and Order of Chaos (whom I believe have some form of diplomacy in place and are working together) Score here is 13-0 in favor of BROTHERHOOD; this includes conquests against both Alpha and Order of Chaos. I'll add that they are also up 2-0 against their former alliance BOTRH and have a NAP in place with Hardcore PwN. Hey, you know what would be really effin' scary? A merge between Hardcore PwN & BROTHERHOOD. Anybody else think that would be the alliance to beat if it happened? No insider info on that one, just some food for thought and a boy dreaming.

Shall we move out to the RIM? We'll start with O53. Below is a map of the ocean and the key alliances which reside inside.

0053.png

Blue= Public Enemy
Purple= Band of Brothers
Red= BAND OF THE RED HAND

So this is Public Enemy's ocean and they are letting people know it. After dismantling The Grim Reapers they have now turned their attention to Band of Brothers with a score of 9-0 in favor of Public Enemy. They are also taking advantage of the players BAND OF THE RED HAND has up north and are up by a score of 5-0 against BOTRH. They still haven't lost a city to anyone and are slowly swallowing their ocean. Good rim alliance but what wil happen if they look to move down into O54 and play with other organized alliances? I don't know, but hey guys; Come down here and play with the big boys!

Well, that pretty much sums it up for right now. There isn't a whole lot of other action in the rim oceans, either a crapshoot or one decent alliance taking control of their oceans. No wars worth mentioning that I can see, but correct me if I'm wrong. So to some it up, I'd like to see Dystopia and Mexican Border go at it, EXILED vs Legion of Achilles would be pretty cool to see, and Hardcore PwN merging with BROTHERHOOD? WhaaAaaT? Just kidding, Would be cool though. Until next time ~ DW out.

DeletedUser

I already know your next move, DW knows all. Just didn't get the scoop until after this post. Boring ocean O44 will be now! I was hoping to see fireworks!!!

DeletedUser

Merge between you and Mexican Border. Make it official. BOOM!

DeletedUser32577

Actually, my next move involves taking out one of the three alliances you have listed there ;)

Toria

DeletedUser

I'm a move ahead I take it then? ;)

Hmmmmmmm, Well it ain't Mexican Border. Horsemen or Spartan Order..... My gut tells me to go with Spartan Order, but due to geographical location I would have to point my finger at The Four Housemen. I would expect you to look to lock down the rest of the O44/54 border. They are a scrappy little bunch though, so best of luck!

DeletedUser

It's sad when there are no proper full-scale wars in my ocean. Meh, just means everyones sitting around collecting points. Or armies in my case.
;)

DeletedUser39931

Good Stuff DW thankyou for taking the time to put this together even if you didnt speak highly of Dirty South we wont take it personally :p

DeletedUser

Nice thread mate.

Mexican Border is a peaceful alliance, all we want is to cross the border so we can delight in greener pastures. It seams that the other alliance(s) are trying to stop us, guess we will need to do this the Mexican way.....

DeletedUser39931

any chance of an update on this thread.
I prfered this to the top 12 thread.
Please update Please :(

DeletedUser29240

DW, I forgot to sign my Rep but it ended with
..know what I mean