Warzone OC44

DeletedUser

StarCharlie7 today at 10:19 PM
ROFLMAO. Project Venom don't like us, they have tried to recruit my strongest member. I've only spoken to them once and it was so pointless.

Exactly where did he get that piece of information from, because he hasn't spoken to me and as the founder/diplomat/and war commander I think I'd know if I said that.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

So i has question Dai, Why do you Lie?

DeletedUser

dai? lie?

Is it just me or does that have a nice little ring to it...

DeletedUser8969

i have a question for sapphire sorrows. Why do you only have 2300 pts? That is an awfully modest total for a player with so many titles. if you were in my alliance i'd have to kick you for inactivity.

DeletedUser

I'm too troop orientated, i don't really Point Whore.

And i only have one title?

DeletedUser8969

i have to confess that i truly am a point whore. i still have 3 lvls left of farms to build so i'm sure i'm not doing as well as you. i have very few abps for this point of the game but i'm sure i can probably do better. i will sequester myself now and ponder mine own mediocrity....

DeletedUser6810

I take my hat off to you sir Soc, she just got owned lol.

+ Rep for the style :)

DeletedUser

some other people need to start saying awesome things soon, becuase i need to spread the rep around before giving any to socrates again :p

DeletedUser5061

So i has question Dai, Why do you Lie?

I don't know sometime I lie coz telling the truth might make me seem big headed, other times I lie it's to help people I care about prosper and the rest of the time I just misunderstand the truth so I am doing it unintentionally must have been what did here..

23uqxj5.png

Don't laugh at my stoopid english, everyone knows it takes me a few hours to fully wake up so my brain was still half a sleep when I wrote that.

The guy who is rolling on the floor laughing must have deleted his initial message he sent about a pact and Sant-C because I can find it anymore, anywho like I care, you can believe what you want, your loss.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

O44 is already more interesting than O54, much more things going on all at once.

some other people need to start saying awesome things soon, becuase i need to spread the rep around before giving any to socrates again :p

You have so many options though Pythag!

DeletedUser

Well i must say that I do not know anyone in these post besides lil sparkles and since you guys got his cities you are okay with me-lol- Entered a lil late on this but looks amusing

DeletedUser

BS

I don't know sometime I lie coz telling the truth might make me seem big headed, other times I lie it's to help people I care about prosper and the rest of the time I just misunderstand the truth so I am doing it unintentionally must have been what did here..

23uqxj5.png

Don't laugh at my stoopid english, everyone knows it takes me a few hours to fully wake up so my brain was still half a sleep when I wrote that.

The guy who is rolling on the floor laughing must have deleted his initial message he sent about a pact and Sant-C because I can find it anymore, anywho like I care, you can believe what you want, your loss.

I don't know how you did that but you edited my message before you posted it here. Why would i say were in an alliance with LOS and then offer to side with you against them. I have no authority to do that and you know it. Well played...i gues, but i need to agree Dai you Lie

DeletedUser

wow, you can edit other peoples mail? i guess i really am a noob at this game :'(

DeletedUser5061

wow, you can edit other peoples mail? i guess i really am a noob at this game :'(

No no, I has the special powers see. To acquire this ability one must go to the south of Grepolis and slay the turban wearing pink dragon.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser6810

Haha daizan your so awesome you have special power. This deserves a PNP haha

DeletedUser5061

Catharsis has disbanded, this war is now over.

R.I.P Cathy ♥

DeletedUser6810

Catharsis has disbanded, this war is now over.

R.I.P Cathy ♥

Tis a good day for alliances to die, Luminoth is now all by his lonesome in Syndicate.

Our war is now over ( untill he comes out of Vacation mode, then he will be conquered)