Waste Management

DeletedUser

I just wanted to announce that due to my co-founders and my council abandoning The Liquidators, i have had no option but to surrender to Waste Management.

We lost only 3 or 4 cities to them, no more then that! For some reason one or two members got scared and left, and then that made 2 or 3 others leave, then my cofounders (magic13 and Kas) leave claiming that there is no hope. :S

Ocean 45 will now be a pretty boring ocean IMO, with TL as their only real threat they will now own that ocean more or less un opposed. By the time any other alliances get around to challenging them they will be too big.

Well, well played to Brian and the other WM members! With 4 conquers and 1 message to my alliance they had my council fleeing! Well played guys, congratulations and good luck!

DeletedUser

NOOOOO NOT THOMAS!!! HE IS THE ONLY THOMAS!!! (Heh, really stupid pun). I am in 54, so I don't have that much to worry about waste management right now, but anyways, are you going to quit phi now?

DeletedUser

Na i won't quit, not sure what i'll do... But i am staying. :)
I like Phi.

DeletedUser

WOW !! Despite all the Big words from Thomas, who could of posibly forseen this happening ? Hmmmmmm :rolleyes:

:pro::pro:

DeletedUser

I just wanted to announce that due to my co-founders and my council abandoning The Liquidators, i have had no option but to surrender to Waste Management.

We lost only 3 or 4 cities to them, no more then that! For some reason one or two members got scared and left, and then that made 2 or 3 others leave, then my cofounders (magic13 and Kas) leave claiming that there is no hope. :S

Ocean 45 will now be a pretty boring ocean IMO, with TL as their only real threat they will now own that ocean more or less un opposed. By the time any other alliances get around to challenging them they will be too big.

Well, well played to Brian and the other WM members! With 4 conquers and 1 message to my alliance they had my council fleeing! Well played guys, congratulations and good luck!

What a surprise(sarcasm).