Watered Down Servers...

• Thread starter DeletedUser41456
  • Start date

DeletedUser41456

Title explains it..

Im done when i win my crown in my world..no reason to play in a "new server" that lasts 2 years when a new one opens ups every 2 weeks lol...

Who in their right mind does that?

please open up this convo and tell this crappy inno management how we all hate the watered competition...

DeletedUser41456

The scheme will collapse...watch...i'm telling ya..

i have MBA in Marketing BA...you will lose soon..watch..telling ya

DeletedUser

Did you take a double dose of evil steroids this morning? "The world will collapse I tell you! It's the gouvernment!"

DeletedUser5819

The sky is falling! The sky is falling!

More like a double dose of beer :D

DeletedUser31143

Im done when i win my crown in my world..no reason to play in a "new server" that lasts 2 years when a new one opens ups every 2 weeks lol...

Crownboy? That's your goal? ROTFL

... I guess autocorrect/automorality doesn't like the full acronym. 2 funny.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser37948

who wants to play two years to get a burger king crown early game is fun and fast paced late game is for accountants

more servers with shorter life spans more fighting less simming to a crown taking inactive who got bored of the hassles of running 75+ cities

DeletedUser

Just rid the WW(World Wonders) I have yet to actually have a game as before they all started.....Bring back theta before wonders please.......

DeletedUser41523

I think that the crown is on the grepo bucket list. Until then i'll keep playing worlds until they stop being fun.

But, congratulations on your crown. I know the back half is simming/internalization mostly by then, albeit some fighting still. But the fact that anyone can say that they completed a world makes them a winner. I mean out of 30-70k players per world, you made it to the last 1-2k. That takes both skill and commitment regardless of size, gold use, etc. I can understand why you wouldn't want to do it twice. I've seem some great players go in for the long haul and just be burned out after that.

That being said, I agree that WW needs a major revamp and world cap could still stand to be increased. I do appreciate the higher caps already, but lets just set the bar at 60k minimum. To those that would argue against that, I have two arguments for ya. 1) Gamma 2) Theta.

DeletedUser30636

IMO i dont own a crown, but i feel like when you win it... youll take a fairly long break but youll always come back... once your here, you never really leave for good, youll come back at one point or another

DeletedUser

I looked so forward to getting my crown back in Ithaca but after I did, I felt no different, after all it's a difference of a few pixels on each players profile. Most of the time, the good players who have won their crowns permenantly quit grepo or restart after a while under a new name. Crowns are pretty overrated but useless. A lot of crowned players I've met are complete simmers...