Way To Go Inno

DeletedUser54055

Ok, I agree with you all on that part, Interlude, don't cry when you guys decided to delay this, otherwise this would be over already, there would be no events to mess it up.

But Sing, please don't buy gold, don't forget that your TF-LB friends are poor :(
LOL I'm broke who am I kidding - I won't buy gold but pretend I did so my message is still valid

Ahr-Ex

Phrourach
And don't you dare put money into this pay-to-win game.

nhqaUHR.jpg

You managed for several years. What happened, Inno? :^)

I have answered this question before. You could support a gold-free server with a one-time entry fee. Each player could have equal access to premium features proportional to whatever the set fee was (could be as low as advisors included). If that is too scary for a full-length server, then make it a fixed-length, winner-take-all (no WW) server. Plenty of people would play to compete on the level playing field, and fewer people would sim or abandon the server partway through, since they made their investment upfront.

DeletedUser54339

I have answered this question before. You could support a gold-free server with a one-time entry fee. Each player could have equal access to premium features proportional to whatever the set fee was (could be as low as advisors included). If that is too scary for a full-length server, then make it a fixed-length, winner-take-all (no WW) server. Plenty of people would play to compete on the level playing field, and fewer people would sim or abandon the server partway through, since they made their investment upfront.

I'm down...

meme5718959740.jpg

DeletedUser38939

Sssshh, don't tell them about my recruiting tactics. Everyone thinks I run a giant coalition where everyone is promised a share of a nonexistent crown!
You mean you DON'T run a giant coalition where everyone is promised a share of a nonexistent crown?! I was just about to enquire :(

DeletedUser53868

Yea, we promised that we'd give a crown to our big coalition..

Now we are wanted because of our failure :(
And our 5 pacts sent resources to us, but we didn't do it even with their help :(

Ima search for a place to hide, you should do it as well, RX.

PS: I am already getting the farm ready to sing kumbayah in the next world that opens :), I'll make a coalition with 500 players, everyone can join :)

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser23146

"Mail" might not be the right word. I think you have to print it out and assemble it yourself. I don't actually have one, so I don't know for sure.

Well, I guess its something physical you can show off IRL. Better than some name on a scoreboard no one cares to look for.