We all do it

DeletedUser

Ok Guys, tell everyone how at one point in the game, you stomped on some poor defenceless shmoe who happened to be in the wrong place at the wrong time who owned a city you wanted because of location/strategic/cause I can reasons.:pro:

I will start. Currently, our alliance is rimming some poor guy who owns 5 cities on the one island. Now this guy was in an alliance that is an MRA and to far to help him. We decided that his island would be a good base for us to expand north west. No other reason. Mind you, he probably should have colonised other islands as well....:rolleyes:

Basil

DeletedUser

I'm attacking great76, he has more points then me but I have 16 cities stacked with 20LS and around 45 full transports. He is mainly protected as he is in The Fusion Academy but unlike 99% of people in 065 I am not in Fusion

DeletedUser

Ok Guys, tell everyone how at one point in the game, you stomped on some poor defenceless shmoe who happened to be in the wrong place at the wrong time who owned a city you wanted because of location/strategic/cause I can reasons.:pro:

Basil

I am guilty your honor...:eek::eek::eek:

DeletedUser

I do it all the time. Well, I would if I could be bothered.

How else do you expect me to conquer anything?

DeletedUser

For one to grow another must get stomped on :D its a dog eat dog world on gamma :p:D

DeletedUser

I do it all the time. Well, I would if I could be bothered.

How else do you expect me to conquer anything?

I'd love to see you get involved in the war Alpharius! So far I've only seen your name appear on reports on two occasions, the most recent being when you popped up a day or two ago to help Dvd. Very noble, but a little unfortunate. I totted up the scores the other day from when Phforce got involved. it was literally 35-35 ish, with us going one up after Port damascus. Of course, that's excluding the battering Jconrad took at the start, which was far from war!

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

I do this to anyone not in my alliance, not an ally, and in my area. Can't get BP any other way.