We are EVANESCENCE SECUNDUS

DeletedUser

EVANESCENCE SECUNDUS is now recruiting!

This is a recruitment thread ^_^ Join us as we make our way across the alliances! We are the 16th top alliance.
We are currently recruiting in any ocean, but based mostly in 54 and 55.
Here's our profile:

EVANESCENCE SECUNDUS​

Welcome to EVANESCENCE SECUNDUS, Stranger. The oceans stain red with the blood of our enemies.

Keep your ears pricked. Keep your eyes behind you. Because one day I'll find you, and you better watch your back, and then you'll be dead.

Stranger, we are coming for you. Run.

We are the feared ones in the world. We spring off of several different alliances, including REAL MADRID ELITE in Mu and Lambda, and TEUTONIC KNIGHTS TYPHON in Epsilon. We will continue their legacy in this world, and will dominate all.

¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥

Our soldiers are warriors of the wind and the night. We strike and attack like lightning, and we sneak away like shadows. Our warriors wear the night like second skins.

We're always watching you. No matter if it's day or night, inside or outside, sneaking or standing beside you, we're always there. And you will never know that we are watching you.

We fight we no mercy. We work together to save ourselves and survive. But if we die, we die with honor, and our souls and our spirits will live on in our posterity.

øøøøøøøøøøøøøøøøøøøøøøøøøøøøøøøøøøøøøøøøøøøøøøøøø

Don't get in our face. If we find out that you spy, attacked, or do anything we account for as an act of war (which is pretty much anything that we don't want you to do), you'd better watch out, and you'd better not cry. And I'm telling you why. Because EVANESCENCE SECUNDUS will be coming to town. Yours especially, and we will have fun destroying it to bits.

œœœœœœœœœœœœœœœœœœœœœœœœœœœœœœœœ

Recruitment

1. You must have AT LEAST 300 points
If you do, please contact Superaap if you would like to join.

∂∂∂∂∂∂∂∂∂∂∂∂∂∂∂∂∂∂∂∂∂∂∂∂∂∂∂∂∂∂∂∂∂∂∂∂∂∂∂∂∂∂∂∂∂∂∂

Diplomacy
1. Your alliance must have at least 1000 points
2. Write a letter to Annabeth13097. If you can't even write a decent letter with correct spelling and grammar, don't even bother writing a letter to us.
3. Your alliance must be in the top 25
If you meet the specifications, please contact Annabeth13097 if you would like to become allies or have a NAP.

ßßßßßßßßßßßßßßßßßßßßßßßßßßßßßßßßßßßßßßßßßßßßßßßßßß

Merging
We welcome any alliances that would like to merge. We DO NOT merge. Don't bother messaging us asking if you want us to merge. If you do, we will be extremely angry. You don't want us angry. No, you don't.
Please contact OMPtechgirl if you would like to merge.

ππππππππππππππππππππππππππππππππππππππππππ

"Now I have become Death, the Destroyer of worlds."
-J. Robert Oppenheimer

"The Athenians said to the Spartans, "If we win the war, we'll take your cities, enslave your women and children, and torture you."
And the Spartans' reply was, "If."

"Never walk away from home ahead of your axe and sword. You can't feel a battle in your bones or foresee a fight."

-The Havamal

◊ı◊ı◊ı◊ı◊ı◊ı◊ı◊ı◊ı◊ı◊ı◊ı◊ı◊ı◊ı◊ı◊ı◊ı◊ı◊ı◊ı◊ı◊ı◊ı◊ı◊ı

Founder: OMPtechgirl

˚˚˚˚˚˚˚˚˚˚˚˚˚˚˚˚˚˚˚˚˚˚˚˚˚˚˚˚˚˚˚˚˚˚˚˚˚˚˚˚˚˚˚˚˚˚˚˚˚

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Interesting lot's of descriptions you wouldn't want to mess up your alliance like real madrid did.

DeletedUser345

Because EVANESCENCE SECUNDUS will be coming to town. Yours especially, and we will have fun destroying it to bits.

I personally prefer to conquer them you know but if that guy has been really pissing me off...

DeletedUser

dislike Real madrid and any alliance related to them and I will destroy them

DeletedUser

sighs

Girls these days take the game to seriously thats why they suck at being a founder

DeletedUser

just created an account yesterday and i got 111- rep lol

DeletedUser345

i badly want to post to say something but i want you to quadruple post so i shall go invisaible.

DeletedUser345

oh come on guys you ruined it! i wanted him to quadruple post :(

DeletedUser

I really would have gotten on the floor and started smacking my head against the table. :D