WE BE Serpants

DeletedUser47953

We Be Pirates is over. I have given founder rights to serpantsoldier because he thinks he can run it better. During my reign, we expanded from 4 players to over 50 give or take internals. We also never lost a city under my governance. However, certain people think they can do better. I changed alliance name and left it intact, but I have ghosted. Please do better if you can, by all means.

DeletedUser47953

The Pirate Code was violated and I won’t spend 16 hours a day running the group if an officer wants to argue for a sim player who violated the code for a month and was promoted, demoted, promoted again, then disappeared for two weeks due to being put off emotionally, and gets demoted again, then is attacked and on Harbor Check is found to have L25 wall against alliance policy... There is no defending that... Serpant May run the alliance now, but it is NOT WE BE PIRATES now.

DeletedUser52443

smiley_emoticons_winken4.gif
City in question:
84dei6e.png

DeletedUser47953

Always love ya Mozzy! I run Pirates like I mean it and like a father to his kids. Honestly, just sickens me every time I build a good efficient ally on a server to find my top players are friends with the enemy and have other plans. If people would just play the game new each server, this game would be great, but I keep seeing really full of crap people. The worst servers have WG and his bunch with 60 in main plus an academy and spies starting in every quadrant for the first couple months. The spy people start trouble the moment WG’s group loses a city.

DeletedUser41523

If it makes ya feel better he's coming into O65. ;)

But I don't see the problem with being friends with enemies. Way I see it, either you're going to win or they're going to win. Either way some of them will probably end up on the same team as you.