Pnp We mean business - Deus vs Riot

• Thread starter DeletedUser2334
  • Start date

DeletedUser2334

After such a suprising lead up to a war ;) and much planning that riot preformed to take us down because they thought our small alliance of 33 vs their 88 members would be no match, we decided to end our PACT with them yesterday at 17:54. And in the last 24 hours we have shown them what we can do!

It all began like this.......

sas-task-force-black.jpg

Thats us DeB we were minding our own business when Riot came along......

d35313_8.jpg

So we are sorting them out :p

Currently 5 cities conquered to there zero!

And in response to this, this is what riot can do:

riotfun.png

39330681.png

61182222.png

So yer all there transport are dieing against our mass load of biremes, what a shame.... ;)

And well we are quite worried what is happening with Riot not had many attacks back? If anyone would like to enlighten me on this ahaha. The ABP we got is great, but I think we all want some more DBP as well.

I will give it to ray93 he does like to attack a lot :p but im sure he will run out soon, we will take good care of your cities.

Good luck everyone involved!

You liked +rep

Last edited:

DeletedUser

dont forget urself evan uve done the same in serious hits

DeletedUser2334

Yer was impressed you managed to snipe, messed my land nuke up :p so many LS landing before. But I made this before that happened I believe.

DeletedUser

Riot is currently taking cities from other alliances to make up for their losses. Hopefully they can turn around and start attacking us again soon. This war is just starting, much could change. Really hoping it does actually. Don't want to lose the war, do want to be on the edge of my seat though.

They do still have 813 more ABP then we do total though. Congrats on them maintaining this. (Alliance sizes are different by a few members, but I'll give credit here too.)

Attachments

• Alliance Defenders.jpg
    Alliance Defenders.jpg
    20.1 KB · Views: 20
Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser2334

Update: 12 - 0

Riot have at last found a few of their offensive troops, but still little organisation. They have had the odd sneaky revolt get through, but still no CS follow up, could be due to the mass support we organise quickly, who knows........