Pnp We mean business - Deus vs Riot

• Thread starter DeletedUser2334
  • Start date

DeletedUser

Not sure we know what that word means. Unless its kill all their defensive units by slamming them against our cities and let us rim them without a fight... I could be wrong; what does that word mean? Hard to make even an NAP with an alliance that proved to us they were willing to break it on a dime. No point in making that mistake again... Just my opinion. I am not in charge.

DeletedUser2334

Two incomings on me at last!! But there just random LS attacks, tut tut you people dont understand the word co-ordination do you?

CO-ORDINATION -
Coordination is the act of organizing, making different people or things work together for a goal or effect to fulfill desired goals in an organization.

Understand yet Riot?

DeletedUser2334

YAY all these nice suggestions I am making is getting attacks like this on me :

riotfun2.png

They really do love me :p

DeletedUser

I would like to report, that Riot has finally taken their first city. We found a 3000 point ghost they were most likely using to farm, and got it; then it was taken back from us, so the guy now has multiple cities on the same island. Congrats Riot! Maybe this is the turning point where we start to get a run for our money? (I hope? Please?)

DeletedUser

Riot has started splitting up into the "Blood Drunks" in Ocean 44 it seems..., What do you all think? Will this save them?

DeletedUser2334

Yep we will be seeing them soon :p War is almost over..... what a shame

DeletedUser

That's sad. The heat turns on and people flee.

Rumor has it they are going to try something called coordination. Maybe this time they will get it right. Lets hop - this is getting dull.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

lol Ile Basilike was the best until leaders quit. So I doubt it is full demerge. I for one stick with an alliance till...I get rimmed

DeletedUser

YUM!! I love the smell of free BP in the morning :p
lol That's funny.
riot is so disorganized. They need to change that to have any chance of winning the win. whoops. they already don't have a chance at winning the war. :p

Last edited by a moderator: