Pnp We mean business - Deus vs Riot

• Thread starter DeletedUser2334
  • Start date

DeletedUser2334

This is what it must feel like to be in riot at the minute

tumblr_lk1fp8E3pE1qa944oo1_500.jpg

DeletedUser

And well we are quite worried what is happening with Riot not had many attacks back? If anyone would like to enlighten me on this ahaha.

When IB and riot merged they became over confident, once you guys (DeB) attacked riot, former IB members, noobs and wise members of riot got scared or they just left . . . (for proof/evidence go to grepostats and go to en33 then in the alliance tab type in riot and then go to alliance changes) . . . anyway members like ray93 have left riot and leadership is collapsing . . .

. . . that's my theory at least

http://img854.imageshack.us/img854/5223/riotn.png
:)

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser22940

Cowardly move for Ray93 to make the declaration and then jump ship leaving others to perish.......nice work Ray.

DeletedUser2334

We have taken a few Ex-riot members in, like CnoteG, he seems to be loyal and of use to us.

We have also just taken Ray93 in on a trial basis, I put him through some pretty tough tests in the last few days and he has got through them. He may be very disloyal to Riot, but we can turn him into a decent player who has morales, if we fail we kick him and take his cities simple as :p

DeletedUser

Cowardly move for Ray93 to make the declaration and then jump ship leaving others to perish.......nice work Ray.

um for your info i only left inactive players mate so ye get the facts before you chat

DeletedUser22423

CnoteG - when did he jump ship to DeB?????

After I created an op against Gokilla and no one in the alliance or the ship jumpers who I emailed op updates to joined in with me, I felt it was the right place for me to be. The only people that did help in the op left before I did.

For I stood toe to toe with the giant, only to poke him in the eye. And when I feel down, it was he that helped me back up.

DeletedUser

After I created an op against Gokilla and no one in the alliance or the ship jumpers who I emailed op updates to joined in with me, I felt it was the right place for me to be. The only people that did help in the op left before I did.

For I stood toe to toe with the giant, only to poke him in the eye. And when I feel down, it was he that helped me back up.
okay cool just wanted to know thats all

DeletedUser5311

Guys, DeB really is some alliance; we give you that.. BUT, why are you guys talking about IB???

Riot and IB had/have/will have no relation at all.. There was no merger of any sort.. I don't know how people can cook up such tasteless stories... It's fun reading, though....

DeletedUser

Guys, DeB really is some alliance; we give you that.. BUT, why are you guys talking about IB???

Riot and IB had/have/will have no relation at all.. There was no merger of any sort.. I don't know how people can cook up such tasteless stories... It's fun reading, though....

Are you high?

DeletedUser

They were referring to Ile Basilike, not your alliance, Inglorious Basterds :)

DeletedUser2334

From IG mail

************ today at *******

seriously EVERYTIME haha

(This message was forwarded)

DiddlyDoo today at ******

Hello, DiddlyDoo here. I was just extending an invitation to you regarding Deus ex Birema. It looks as though we are going to war with them, along with a few other alliances, and I wanted to let you in on the fun if you are interested. I have some information that would make it worth your time. If you do decide to join in, there will be little consequences for you because we will probably be taking the blunt of the attack.

Let me know if you are interested. Thanks,

DD

You think they would learn after RIot?

DeletedUser

The only way to survive is just put up a decent fight and do not freak out. I do not understand the freaking out part, Riot's forums went into sheer chaos the day the attacks were launched. Staying calm and responding to what is important is essential, IMHO. Though I am looking at this from the other end of the spectrum. (And this is the first time I've ever played grep, so its not tons of experience speaking, just observations.) It's getting hard to find players that are even worth attacking especially for our top players. Morale is a killer!

Turtling and keeping your overall points very low is a way of warding us off, but I don't think it would be a very fun way. ... Though when you factor in the one man alliance thing - turtling seems like the option >.>