We need to need to bring these forums back to life

DeletedUser13647

The Iota forums are the most dead of the 3 worlds I play on. Come on guys. Iota is a great server for most people. Evolution may be dominating but DL is giving them a pretty good run and if some of the other top 12s like The Templars and Illuminati team up (they used to be the same alliance anyways) then Evo could fall. They know that they can take on any individual alliance, even DL. So start teaming up. Find the other tops alliances in your ocean and ally/pact up with them. :pro::pro::pro::pro::pro::pro::pro::pro::pro::pro::pro::pro::pro::pro::pro::pro::pro::pro::pro::pro:

DeletedUser

Iota forum has always been quiet lol

And aren't you doing that with this new coalition thingy ;)

DeletedUser

And another post about Evo, seems there isn't anything else to talk about.

DeletedUser

Hey lozza, I knew you would have a spy, its what you do, so there has been no important info posted on the tab ;)

By the way lozza, if you have a spy, how many alliances are in the coalition? ;)

DeletedUser13647

There is no coalition btw. Our only pact is with a 2 man alliance and I'm only telling you this cause they show their fellow pact members so you could easily look. They are two players who left The Templars and founded Norfolk N Chance.

DeletedUser

Ah, you wouldnt know about it cal. Top secret stuff ;)

ans lozza, nice try with the psychological warfare ;) Trying to make distrust? lol.

And besides, you may know a lot of the alliances in the coalition but there are many more that are staying on the side lines keeping away from your spys ;)

DeletedUser

Actually I think it would be good for the world from an objective point of view :) be nice to have a decent war here

DeletedUser

Yeah, iota has not seen a proper war, ever ;)

How about Evo vs Dirty Dozen? That would be fun to watch ;)

DeletedUser

I think its silly and RUDE trying to manipulate alliances and start conflicts.

So anyway... I know this girl who dated this guy, who has a friend who's mother's hair stylist is in the Olympiads…

And she said he said he said she said he said that the Olympiads have been trash talking The Templars something FIERCE in their alliance forum.

I'm not one to spread rumors, but this trash talk apparently includes the phrases:

• "Inept warriors on an irrational quest for mediocrity"
  • "A ruling council made up of the most foolhardy of foolish fools flaunting the organizational skills of a mudslide"
  • "A placid horde of has-beens, never-weres & assorted future targets"
  • "A team of off-tempo Turd-turtles"
  • "A bunch of Bolivian cowboy cowards"
  • "Completely lactose intolerant in the most belligerent of ways"

There's more… but you get the idea.

Anyway…. that's what I heard.

:pro: - And I'm an angry emoticon

DeletedUser

That’s nothing! According to a Templar insider, who will remain nameless, but is literally the only woman I’ll trust with hot wax anywhere near my bikini line...so I think the info is good.

Templar leadership has secretly replaced the fine coffee usually served by The Olympians with Folgers Crystals. Let's see what kind of kinks that puts in their panty hose…

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Templar leadership has secretly replaced the fine coffee usually served by The Olympians with Folgers Crystals. Let's see what kind of kinks that puts in their panty hose…

OH man! I smell the aroma of FRESH brewed outrage percolating now....

I can only IMAGINE the angry mob of Olympians spitting out their coffee all around the dessert table at the next Olympian 48 hour Bowl-athon!

This year the Olympians are marathon bowling to raise money for Little Brother.

Those poor little guys can't even afford training wheels for their Huffy Disney Princess Chariots.

And there's nothing sadder than watching powder-pink chariots charging into battle... only to wobble and topple over.

DeletedUser

ROOSTER!!!!!

Shhhhh...about the Disney Princess chariots!!! You'll ruin Imperials plans to unionize the silver mine workers of grepolis and improve the efficacy of the disney princess chariot line. But...since the cats out of the bag I'll go ahead and share. Sources say that the Imperials have developed technology that seriously boosts the battle power of the famed powder pink chariots, making it an unbeatable weapon of carnage. It only requires 2.21 gigawatts to run the add on. Not sure what the silver is for, but I'd keep my eyes peeled for movement on the plutonium market...

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Oh they so didn't steal my Disney Princess Chariot plan!! the cheek!

right get the powder puff girls ready Jen we gonna fly over on the twinkly rainbow and drop candyfloss on their cities from above.

Rooster you follow on your push bike... bring the magic tape and your red handbag with the silver studs though

DeletedUser

Great idea Lozz! I totally forgot about the twinkly rainbow sky road. It runs right past the Rainbow attack unicorn farm, correct? Maybe we could recruit them...

and Rooster...

whatever you do, DO NOT forget the magic tape this time! We don't want what happened last time to happen again...

DeletedUser

oh yes I remember that! no Rooster, no mistakes like that again.. the magic tape is vital to operations :)