We need to need to bring these forums back to life

DeletedUser

Off the random subject but Merc98 has now joined Evo3 after using all of his troops and so hes pretty much a refugee. Hes running from other people as they are close to taking one of his citys.

DeletedUser

That's on subject... the witty comments on the previous page were regarding Olympians and Templars.

I wonder what that news will do to coffee prices in Mt. Olympus.:eek:

DeletedUser

spoke with merc this morning
he's being hounded from 2 alliances and all but gone. think he's away to leave as well for a short break.

DeletedUser

Merc is a nice guy and been a good friend to many, i'm glad to have him here now :)

DeletedUser

Merc had to find an alliance willing to support him, because his own players are sick of him not supporting them - even those on his own islands. Also, he left the alliance he had started completely leaderless to save his own hide. And most of his career here was conquering cities of his own alliance, until now.

http://www.grepostats.com/world/en9/player/888394/colonizations?page=0

Yes, he sounds like a team player deserving of many friends.

DeletedUser13647

You guys are lucky that nobody from D12, D12 Olympians (why'd would Dirty Dozen ever team up with theres guys?), or Templars are reading this. I also love how none of you make fun with The Brotherhood lol.

DeletedUser

00296.jpg

DeletedUser

You guys are lucky that nobody from D12, D12 Olympians (why'd would Dirty Dozen ever team up with theres guys?), or Templars are reading this. I also love how none of you make fun with The Brotherhood lol.

Just haven't gotten to you yet ;)

And...so what if they read this? Have we said anything horrible? Do disney princess chariots even actually exist in grepolis?

I'm sorry. Did you want me to out you guys about the massive sea monkey army you're training? I've been contacted by a representative of the Sea monkey attack force union. Apparently you're not paying them very well and the benefits suck. I smell a sea monkey revolution upon us, and it's pretty stinky...

DeletedUser13647

If the seamonkeys revolt then psychomonkey can take care of them lol

DeletedUser

If someone didn't understood ... Evo is provoking ppl to attack them. We are bored and want a real fight. And if someone defeats us, we will bow to them.

This is a war game, and there is no fun of being the only alliance witch has no "real" enemies ...

DeletedUser

If someone didn't understood ... Evo is provoking ppl to attack them. We are bored and want a real fight. And if someone defeats us, we will bow to them.

This is a war game, and there is no fun of being the only alliance witch has no "real" enemies ...

Is that what we're doing? I thought we were just spamming...err, I mean livening up...the forum. But, if that's the plan then...OK.

OK then. New direction: Bring it! Grrrrr. punch punch fight. Grrrrr. :pro: Grrrr.

DeletedUser

ROOSTER!!!!!

Shhhhh...about the Disney Princess chariots!!! You'll ruin Imperials plans to unionize the silver mine workers of grepolis and improve the efficacy of the disney princess chariot line. But...since the cats out of the bag I'll go ahead and share. Sources say that the Imperials have developed technology that seriously boosts the battle power of the famed powder pink chariots, making it an unbeatable weapon of carnage. It only requires 2.21 gigawatts to run the add on. Not sure what the silver is for, but I'd keep my eyes peeled for movement on the plutonium market...

The old nuclear pink rocket-chariot plan again???

Sigh.....

How many times must mankind stumble down the "nuclear pink rocket-chariot" path before we finally LEARN???

Nuclear pink rocket-chariots are NOT the answer.

Cybernetically-enhanced mutant four armed hoplites are.

DeletedUser

Oh they so didn't steal my Disney Princess Chariot plan!! the cheek!

Oh, they SO did!

Those cheeky little bean sprouts stole your DPC plan, including the optional sparkle decals....

and THEN they used YOUR chariots to launch an attack on ocean 37... where they almost completely destroyed the Asgardian Toads alliance.

DeletedUser

lol Rooster! get yourself over there and stop this shocking behaviour!

We need all the farm animals to unite together now :)

And I actually like the brotherhood hence no mention ;)

DeletedUser

Cal, you are not in the coalition ;) Hang on, are you talking about some other coalition?

I have intel that there are a few others like my one ;)

DeletedUser

Rumors say there are a bunch of players within each of the top 17 alliances that are conspiring about founding a new underground alliance wired all over grepolis, waiting the right moment to stand out.

DeletedUser

You know Baslisk, many of Evo members are over the age of 30. I know you're not, so you may not be aware of the following:

By the time you reach your 30's you've seen BS of all shapes, sizes, colors, and aromatic flavor. The BS you've been flinging around the last couple of weeks is...is like...how shall I say this? How about it's fluorescent neon blinking pink with a heavy dose of sulfer. Really easy to detect.

Just thought you should know.