We need to need to bring these forums back to life

DeletedUser

Rumors say there are a bunch of players within each of the top 17 alliances that are conspiring about founding a new underground alliance wired all over grepolis, waiting the right moment to stand out.

:rolleyes: The FIRST rule of SLAM

(the Secret League of Amazing Members) is....

THERE IS NO SECRET LEAGUE OF AMAZING MEMBERS.

Now shut up before the non-existent Secret League of Amazing Members rims you.

DeletedUser

Well Iota has become pretty boring since I left.
I guess we have to thank the top two alliances for this.
Therefore I propose something more exciting (more than conquering internal targets and beefing up cities >13000):

a war: Evolution. against Evolution..

This way the fora will also become more interesting ;)

Because :pro: and not sissy land

DeletedUser

For the record The olympions are nothing to do with the dirty dozen, i think that is trying to hide behind the only tag on the server that they feel might put feer into thier enemies.

Do we scare you? I know the thought of a fleet of powder puff pink chariots visiting my cities makes me shiver where i sit

DeletedUser

For the record The olympions are nothing to do with the dirty dozen, i think that is trying to hide behind the only tag on the server that they feel might put feer into thier enemies.

Do we scare you? I know the thought of a fleet of powder puff pink chariots visiting my cities makes me shiver where i sit

Funny, as soon as this post went up, D12 was stricken from the Olympians name. Gotta love false advertising.:p

Maybe if we change our alliance name to Evolution..... we'll be able to pick up a larger share of the Olympians (Myrmidons) fleeing too.

(Don't worry Lozza, we would never consider following through on that.)

DeletedUser

When I sent you that message lozza we had nothing to do with it but due to the attacks on our members the council chose to join the coalition.

Almost as soon as I sent you that message the council had a vote and we joined. We had been looking at it for a while as an option but only looking. We are now in the coalition.

I hope that clears some things up.

DeletedUser

Hmm... Olympians, one thing that gets annoying is that people keep jumping ship, I'm from the brotherhood, so first we attack the chosen, they're losing, badly, then quite a few members jump ship to the newly formed olympians, and recently, now that I look at a map some member of the olympians are now in evolution. :heh: Talk about loyalty, riiiiight. ;)

DeletedUser

Well Iota has become pretty boring since I left.
I guess we have to thank the top two alliances for this.
Therefore I propose something more exciting (more than conquering internal targets and beefing up cities >13000):

a war: Evolution. against Evolution..

This way the fora will also become more interesting ;)

Because :pro: and not sissy land

THAT will be the END GAME.

A red dawn, a red day and then cold silence...

Like the setting of the sun on the last day... at the end of the world.​

DeletedUser

lol BB, you can call yourself whatever you want ;)

and baslisk.. I know you were leading the coalition before any attacks... lets leave it at that, I'm really not bothered.

DeletedUser

I am leading the coalition, I am one of its makers. It was my plan B made long ago. I always have a plan B, and a C.

Back then though it was for defense only. Then loads of people wanted to destroy you all. I held them back for a while as you had not done anything to really anger us. Then you began attacking our members and trying to take citys. Thats when my view changed.

By the way, any Evo members noticed Dirty Dozen yet? They may be smaller than you but they have a plan. As always, I have a spy ;) If I were you I would watch out for them.

DeletedUser

By the way, any Evo members noticed Dirty Dozen yet? They may be smaller than you but they have a plan.

"they have evolved..."
"... and they have a plan"

or something like that can be read in the trailer to the new Galactica series on TV.

Well all sucessfull alliances have a plan in this game - that's what makes them successfull. I am curious though, what you claim to know about our plans, maybe you know more than i do? Please let me in ;)

/Natanae, war dominatrix of The Dirty Dozen

Dirty Dozen High Command

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

I have a friend ;) May not sound great but I hear things.

And natanae, congrats on getting to 1st in the world ;) Dirty Dozen growing stronger every day.

You hear things in the coalition about you guys. May not be true but I hope it is.

DeletedUser

baslisk, isn't it about time you admitted the truth? That you betrayed those that once supported you, like me that led by your side. But not only that, those now in your so-called alliance.. remember I still have your mail of the people that you said to invite to Evolution in the merge.. (14 out of 50) how many of them didn't get an invite cos of that mail.. and how many are in TF?

Now enough of the propagana ;)

DeletedUser

THAT will be the END GAME.

A red dawn, a red day and then cold silence...

Like the setting of the sun on the last day... at the end of the world.​

That sounds like the names for the next generation alliance Mr. Jones: Red Dawn, Cold Silence, and End of the World.

I hold copyrights to their fourth level academies.:p

DeletedUser

Fine

Propaganda will stop.............................for now ;)

DeletedUser

Confirmation

Hello, Onoquoy here, founder , diplomat and one of the original Dirty Dozen.

Regarding the claims of a plan to take out Evolution. within the Dirty Dozen. I give this clear statement of intent.

Yes, there are. The discussions and plans were made during a conversation between myself and commander roky. Agreed by both parties.

See we are a honourable group of people here in D12. Rather than have rumours flying about us why not speak directly to Evo about it? It is our way.

Conflict will arise between Evolution and the dirty dozen, and both sides know EXACTLY when that will happen.

Until then i consider myself and our Dirty soldiers to be honoured to call Commander roky and his Evolved warriors Allies in a single aim. To continue to make IOTA the fun server it is, and to play grepolis as it was meant to be played.

./salute

DeletedUser

Hi Onoquoy.

Send THE HIVE3 a pact request. I have restructured this branch so that we have a founder and covering over it. I have tried to make a pact request but they are blocked. As you might guess, I kind of took the foundership by force. I may be passing it on in the future but for now I guess I will be taking command of this third branch. You guys as well as Evolution are growing by leaps and bounds. I hope that we are able to keep up with you guys. There are plenty of opportunities out there if we keep launching attacks and doing victory processions. The amount of cities you have taken in the past month or two is insane! Be blessed brother. :)

DeletedUser

Alright, nevermind.

I have a pact request through. I am messaging the first branch because they seem to have the block on pact requests. The best to you and your alliance. :)