We need to need to bring these forums back to life

DeletedUser

Well said Onoquoy. I admire you for saying that and getting the stuff out in the open.

I think it will be close as well. Evo is bigger but I hear dirty dozen are, no offense to evo you are all good attackers, great attackers.

May we know when this war will start or would you rather just keep it secret?

DeletedUser

May we know when this war will start or would you rather just keep it secret?

Like a date...on the calendar? Like we'll all go meet on the lawn, line up, and fire at each other old school style.

This was your big info Baslisk? W.o.w...you really got the dirt.

If this is really gonna happen...and i kinda doubt it ever actually will...as these open ended things tend to just stay open ended...Don't tell me when. Only way I want to know when we're starting any war with D12 is if we're the ones firing the first shot. Otherwise...surprise me ;)

DeletedUser

Not my big info, just part of some info I have ;)

Ah well, I was sort of hoping to know but if its secret then thats fine.

DeletedUser

Ok ok... Let me throw my two cents in.

Hi Evo. For the record, I like you guys (and girls) as an alliance. You've merged a couple of powerhouse alliances to form an insanely large group of exceptional players in an effort to control the server... In return, you've made our job, The Brotherhood Elite, Ultio, and L.T.U. that much more difficult.

You see, we were gunning for The Chosen Alliances (now the deteriorating Olympiads) and the Olympians, formerly Eternal Myrmidon (if u will) and then you started taking all the good players of those alliances in, leaving us no other options. I wanted to kick their a$$es off the server, but nooooooooo... Don't let me have my fun.

I believe the response I received about Evolution taking in refugees was something along the lines of, "In the future, if and only if a city is in revolt, you may take that city and then we expect you to leave that new member of Evolution alone." You big bullies :p

All this talk about an "underground conspiring group to take on Evolution" is crap. If it was a secret, it wouldn't be on 15 pages of forum threads (excuse my miscalculations). The way I see it, Evo has been doing what they want because they feel that they can and nobody can stop them. Alot of toes have been stepped on, and I don't like anybody "scuffing up my fresh kicks." I look forward to the future of Iota, and taking it out of your hands (or at least our oceans back).

DeletedUser

I don't know about conspiracy, but Evo is fighting war with 4 alliances currently. Dunno if they coordinate between each others but we have some action finally. We even lost some cities.

DeletedUser

thing is we'd be quite happy with a good fight. Some ex-Eternal Myrmidon players were recruited because they have been allies to those in Evo when we were Legion and Athenians, so we've been friends and working together for a long time. But apart from that there are still many Olympians around still :)

DeletedUser

But apart from that there are still many Olympians around still :)

Yeah but you took the main competition with you.
:pro:

Not that it matters. We knew it would come to this point someday. I'm just glad our other leader and a few of our high ranking members were smart enough to decline your invitation to join Evo. Then Iota would REALLY be playing sim city. :eek:

DeletedUser

EVO IS an MRA! What is the point of recruiting everyone? All the wars will go away if you do!

DeletedUser

Lol we are booting more than we recruit. pre-merge we had 300 players.. we'll soon be down to 120 lol

DeletedUser

Evo are not an MRA. As much as I wish to destroy ;) them they are made of some of the best players on iota. They dont just take in anyone.

Plus, they have rooster ;)

DeletedUser

If an alliance has rooster then they rule! He's the best guy ever ;)