We Right Here

• Thread starter DeletedUser48572
  • Start date

DeletedUser23413

Being gold whore in a world that you wouldn't commit is symptom of schizophrenia, lol.

DeletedUser48572

Leo is a lightweight....he blocks people then acts hard on externals...

then he'll message you ..knowing he has blocked you so you can't respond..with vulgarities...

i find it cute.

Will say no one from EN ever blocked me...apparently their women are toughter than TS males.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser32731

leo is a lightweight....he blocks people then acts hard on externals...

Then he'll message you ..knowing he has blocked you so you can't respond..with vulgarities...

I find it cute.

Will say no one from en ever blocked me...apparently their women are toughter than ts males.

l m a o

DeletedUser22517

Tmax you can always talk to me, i am not blocking you

DeletedUser48572

Tmax you can always talk to me, i am not blocking you

That's true Mungus...you and most of your team ...props for keeping it real...

but leolis is soft.....he should not be talking trash to anyone if he can't handle it getting thrown back at him.

DeletedUser48572

Being gold whore in a world that you wouldn't commit is symptom of schizophrenia, lol.

Whatever server you played in ...it was trash..cuz you are trash....if you won it...then anyone with half a brain could have won it.

You are garbage as a player.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser51759

We show you garbage yesterday ! You guys are pathetic ! Blaze is talking to someone after that debacle yesterday, lol !

DeletedUser23413

You are done Tmax. I don't bother talk trash to you. You PMs just make my Inbox dirty. I sent you a permanent reply: a punch at your face. The way I am smashing you cities every night.
You don't even know what trash talk is. You are a terrible spammers. Inno would be bankrupt to pay for the storage they need to store your messages. Idiot, no one cares to receive 1000 stupid messages every day from a clown.

DeletedUser48572

You are done Tmax. I don't bother talk trash to you. You PMs just make my Inbox dirty. I sent you a permanent reply: a punch at your face. The way I am smashing you cities every night.
You don't even know what trash talk is. You are a terrible spammers. Inno would be bankrupt to pay for the storage they need to store your messages. Idiot, no one cares to receive 1000 stupid messages every day from a clown.

I'd build....defense...just to kill it 10-15 eryns/mantis...about 1/4 of your nukes...within an hour you'd replenish it...it's pointless to play this game that way...it's not even a game anymore...with speed 1 i dumped a fair amount just to rebuild walls...in past servers admin's were enough..now it's a bit ridiculous..screw it to be real..it's not the same...not mad at cha...you played the game and kept it fun...although that "blocking messages" stuff was weak.

Either way i'm happy with my decision...i didn't leave when you op'd me btw..you had attacked and such many times before i even joined blaze's crew and still i was rising. Just no point in rebuilding walls when i have 55 attacks incoming and half of them are full manti/eryns nukes.