We Right Here

• Thread starter DeletedUser48572
  • Start date

DeletedUser23413

You dreaming? I cleared you with slingers and I keep favor farming/stone hailing you with enirys/cats. You and Ilicius (another day dreamer) didn't even managed to kill half of those for weeks. The gold amount you dumped on the wall was much more than what I spent in the event. Lol, I never been in top 10 of any event though.
55 attacks and you were screwed? So weak. What you expected when founding in enemies' core? Expected to farm us? Funny :D

DeletedUser32731

hahahahahaha Leo the Fake, ur words are all tainted just like ur fake charity crown :p

DeletedUser23413

Lol the biggest loser is back. He has been hiding all the time his own alliance were in trouble. Faizan the biggest loser since Nicaea, Sinope, and Emporion =))

DeletedUser32731

grown ares kidd, listen to your self LMAO wast more of your garbage life on the game its now like you have anything better to do, its prob been years since you seen the sun LMAO... one advice stop living in the past, for you its all garbage, u lived in the Era of Blaze be thankful at least you got to witness the greatness... now follow me and keep hating holla at me if you want my Instagram.. Im on my worst Behavior

DeletedUser32731

Headlines

I might be too strung out on compliments
Overdosed on confidence
Started not to give a f and stopped fearing the consequence
Drinking every night because we drink to my accomplishments
Faded way too long I'm floating in and out of consciousness

hahaha TS u all garbage, its over unless you all run to another sim world to play but its all OVER so enjoy who knows maybe fungus will use his wifes money to pay inno and beg them to keep the server open till the WW time.. SIM AWAY, and mex stop doing meth bro im saying it for you no one els lolol.. everything kosher!!

DeletedUser22517

This is why i love this world.Since the start of this world we had "Clown of the day" award, Blaze have full room of them.
Your coalition still have 600-700 members, we are 70.Take that crown from us, call Erik he is master strategist in rotating players, should be walk in the park :D :D :D

DeletedUser32731

hahahahaha fungus, clean your self ur soo ugly man sorry to say from your skype pic.. first off if that makes you sleep better at night then ok fungus lolol.. 2nd atleast i earn what i earn haha i didnt buy my awards with my wife's money :p thats just degrading, shame on you fungus.. now ur repeating the same shiii as always and living in the past.. 600 vs 70 lol come on mate.. just like in your last server you guys blamed us for pacting but what? we pact some noobs in the north? u guys pact with barbs, suspects, the whole west, army, all of 55, fluffy and all their love boat of the south and more.. here you doing the same, your spies and your duel accounts just might count up to 500 :D here you guys got shook up and merged brohood after you threatened them lmao.. and what was that you promised to everyone? you will not recruit? lmao :p dont turn into a fake leo and start the lying game.. you think your a great strategist lolol but ur just wack old dude have no life think he will earn some kind of respect in the game from some lame losers cause u cant earn it in rl hahaha still you spending your chicks money for it? d a m dude, really get some things going for you dont waste the lil life you have on the game like you did all of your previous life :D LOLOLOL add me on Instagram shoot me a DM like i told your boy leo ill accept you, check out whats the meaning of life and how you life it.. (faz3) there is a blue check next to ma name ;)

im Blessed!!!!!

DeletedUser22517

You copy my picture and give it your gf or wife and lets see what she will say about ugly :) About Instagram if i want to see clowns i`ll go to circus.

DeletedUser32731

stop looking in the mirror and keep making fun of yourself fungus.. :D

DeletedUser32731

btw i heard that there is a mungus circus where they specialize in splits cause they dont carry any weight in between is it true mungus? are you able to preform and live up to your cuzins?

DeletedUser23413

Lol, some mod deleted my comments again. Faizan is just the same @$@$ since Nicaea, through Sinope and now Emporion. Lol, he even lost to Brir and his crew. Unbelievable achievement.

DeletedUser51473

WELL, WELL, WELL...What have I stumbled upon here? :) Would love to stay and chat, shoot the breeze, trash talk... Yeah right!! ;) Not here to hate or agree...just be entertained. Be well all, see you in game!

DeletedUser41868

Look at this. A place for text communication on the internet and blaze is here lying and making a fool out of himself. How original. Blaze, you are like an ATM, you always pay. Wanda, we all love you. We love your crew as well. You have learned how to build lots of really nice cities for us to take in your waters. Making it easy for us to push on into 53 and 43.

You guys need to keep being you. It works well for us. And Blaze just to preempt you . . . Always remember that I am old enough to be your father, but smart enough to not pay child support.

giphy-downsized-large.gif

DeletedUser23413

I heard that Blaze was coming back with a deadly op plan. Probably he has already summed up and called it a huge success even before we could ever notice. Lightning op!

Wanda, it's great having you as Toon's leader. Your reactions always work as we predicted in our ops plan. Sh, don't make them think you are our spy and kick you out of the leaderships. :D

DeletedUser51473

Gentlemen...always a pleasure! Diggin the messages. ;) Chad, how old we talking? Leo called me a grandma. :( He's right!! HA. Unlike my predecessors (there were many), I am not a trash talker, not a hater and not out to prove anything to anyone. I'd like to think I have some "self respect" and try to show a little class. At the very least I am still here, right? You can take my cities, drag me through your streets wearing nothing but my shame, but I will not give up.

Leo, my dear, you give me too much credit. My team knows I am not a sell out! Nice try though. Chad, I would gladly welcome you as a neighbor in 43. I am so bored. NO!, that is not an invitation to "jump me." Well, unless you just can't resist! Mungus, you moved Queen into my little home. I was so distraught!! "1974?" Dare I ask? Guys, intentetional or not, I haved learned a lot watching you fight. I believe if you cant beat them, at least "emulate" them. LOL. Better days are ahead and those of us with enough fortitude to make it his far, promise not to disappoint.

HA HA...One guy read your team profile and saw that Blaze and Erik were in charge of recruiting. LOL. thought you would have changed that by now. Come on, admit it, you were happy yp see him come back! Tell him I stopped by. ;) LATERZ!

DeletedUser23413

Blaze and Erik have always been our recruiters since day 1. They are expert on it. They can recruit 1000 players over night. :D

DeletedUser22517

Blaze and Erik have always been our recruiters since day 1. They are expert on it. They can recruit 1000 players over night. :D
Erik said in his post it is simple math, 500-600 players always win against 70 players, they just need to reach WW.I dare him and his lap dogs to organize this group of useless simmers and try to win.I can see he is still in Emporium.Imagine the effect it will have on all simmers if he comes back from retirement and everyone in TS will be so scared

DeletedUser29916

I like your attitude Wanda :)

Be sure of it that my mass mails are in good spirit and just for laughs, I did get some comforting replies by people telling me not to be upset because I got attacked... lol

I do wonder, and this is an honest question, Wanda, what if we did actually jump you? And say, hypothetically, took all your cities ?

DeletedUser51473

Good question. Not a whole lot I could do is there? Of course, I would do my best to defend myself and hope that the team could minimize the damage and I could keep some of them. But if not, I would just start over. Of course I would be upset, wouldn't you? But I would also like to think that I was worthy of the effort. Does that make sense to you? So although I may be a nobody, you targeting and taking all my cities would make me a somebody.

I am well aware you will be taking some of my cities, just a matter of time. Wouldn't expect anything less. However, I don't see you as bullies...And taking them all would be a waste as I have cities that serve no purpose to you.

Bottom line, take them all and I start over. I vowed to myself to finish this world whether I have 1 city or 100. So do as you will. I lose no sleep at night and although I respect you, I do not fear you. I am here to have fun and make my mark albeit a speck. ;)