We Right Here

• Thread starter DeletedUser48572
  • Start date

DeletedUser41868

Good question. Not a whole lot I could do is there? Of course, I would do my best to defend myself and hope that the team could minimize the damage and I could keep some of them. But if not, I would just start over. Of course I would be upset, wouldn't you? But I would also like to think that I was worthy of the effort. Does that make sense to you? So although I may be a nobody, you targeting and taking all my cities would make me a somebody.

I am well aware you will be taking some of my cities, just a matter of time. Wouldn't expect anything less. However, I don't see you as bullies...And taking them all would be a waste as I have cities that serve no purpose to you.

Bottom line, take them all and I start over. I vowed to myself to finish this world whether I have 1 city or 100. So do as you will. I lose no sleep at night and although I respect you, I do not fear you. I am here to have fun and make my mark albeit a speck. ;)

Like I said Wanda. We love you. You are good people. Now Blaze, he has been sniffing too many gasoline fumes from working at the family gas station. He tries though... I will give him that. Ask him about the time I took a city from him and he forgot to remove 950 fast transports once I cleared it... I killed them with less than 100 LS. That is why I love the guy. He is socially awkward, but he really tries his best to make me happy.

DeletedUser51473

Leolis today at 03:12
Haha, don't be upset. Face the truth and you will improve. But at least you dare to step up and do something. Lol, Blaze? He is biggest joke ever :D
wanda.p today at 03:10
Thank you...at least you are honest
Leolis today at 03:07
Lol, I told you that you are a joke leader long ago. Don't need him to tell you wanda.
wanda.p today at 03:06
Author has written the following:
Lol, wanda? Radlick? Maxi? All jokes.

Leolis, I am well aware of what you think of me...I was not upset (well maybe a little). I don't give a rats a** what you and Blaze talk about, Honestly, I was embarrassed for both of you. But hey, boys will be boys! If this is what "floats your boat"...have at it. Just leave me out the conversation.

I'm sure the message was relayed to me in hopes that I would go batshit crazy or maybe cry...BOO HOO! It backfired.

DeletedUser51473

Thank you Chad for lifting my spirits. LOL. I guess "toons" was a perfect fit!

DeletedUser51473

I hate this Avatar. She looks frightful. :) Can I use a pic of my cute little grandson? Or one of myself maybe.

Where do I start? So many gentleman callers this evening. Sorry, I should have planned better .I tried to have enough refreshments for everyone but some of you were insatiable. Just "hit it and quit it." No conversation, no gifts, and you took from me? Yet more are still coming!! I must tidy up the place quickly...MUNGUS, MY MAN IS COMING! Just wait til I tell him how you treated me! Oh wait, he has a new Queen...I never stood a chance did I. Let me see what I can rustle up.

DeletedUser23413

Leolis today at 03:12
Haha, don't be upset. Face the truth and you will improve. But at least you dare to step up and do something. Lol, Blaze? He is biggest joke ever :D
wanda.p today at 03:10
Thank you...at least you are honest
Leolis today at 03:07
Lol, I told you that you are a joke leader long ago. Don't need him to tell you wanda.
wanda.p today at 03:06
Author has written the following:
Lol, wanda? Radlick? Maxi? All jokes.

Leolis, I am well aware of what you think of me...I was not upset (well maybe a little). I don't give a rats a** what you and Blaze talk about, Honestly, I was embarrassed for both of you. But hey, boys will be boys! If this is what "floats your boat"...have at it. Just leave me out the conversation.

I'm sure the message was relayed to me in hopes that I would go batshit crazy or maybe cry...BOO HOO! It backfired.
Lol wanda, as I said we didn't need Blaze to tell you that. We love your spirit, that's what matters.
For Blaze, the gasoline fumes really changed his brain. Poor kid, its ectacsy effect makes him even think he is a prince or a billionaire. He doesn't know who he was talking with. Lol. Completely a failure of his parents or I would say of his parents birth control.

mats25

Phrourach
Friends and enemyes...please start all to look to mirror before post new ones here...kids and adults ....uhuhhh...you all need a bit clue to stack you all in good peaces...you all right now hear like punch of and untouchable bustards...all respect and manners are gone...

not only in this threat...
smiley_emoticons_fluch4_GREEN.gif

DeletedUser23413

Respects go to deserved people Mats, for example Wanda ;)
It's not for some bast*rds you know who :D

DeletedUser51473

I'm doing just fine, thanks for asking. Mats? Identify yourself dear. Checking grepointel with this name, your are not found. Why is that? Please tell me you have something better to do than peruse the forums and sticking your nose where is doesn't belong. @Rearglute, where you been. I see you in the 2 newer worlds. Leo, a pleasure as always. Nothing more exciting than having a worthy opponent to challenge you on a regular basis. I needed those BP's. :) Maybe, just maybe the next one will be ABPs instead of DBPs. LOL. Not a threat hun...just one of those things on my bucket list. 6 months? Really? :( Well guys, I came here looking for Blaze...but seems he hasn't been back. Hmmm....

mats25

Phrourach
sry. Wanda...iam friend of you...you dont need to start think abut any bp.
Mats was my game name looong time ago...as you see (well-known member).my user name right now is OUUYEE.why i changed it...chause i learned the grepolis under MATS25 and thinked to start from new start....now you can find me as well in hall of fame...but this is not important...
to me more important, stay respectfull to own and for enemye as well... and i just dont like fool post and full of ego...thats why i maked post here looong time again...
i really did not wanted to put my nose into all this...

PS.I HATE PLAYERS WHO USING BAD WORDS:::AND DONT HAVE MANNERS___HATE OR NO HATE__WORLD AFTER WORLD right now in this world we are just fighting for history ...
blaze,chill,maxi,leolis,faren...there are so meny names who just liked to land this world just to show to each other WHO ARE THE MAN...
all this world builded against the hate...and dont remember the fun of GREPOLIS...can somebody even know how meny times grepolis avatar changed in past few years...no...but they know well,what world some mut.....ucker playing.

PS: all this for enemye and friends...

Wanda.be cool all is cool...

Last edited:

DeletedUser51473

Aha...I know you well. Sorry for being so abrupt. I have only been playing for 3 years but this is the first world where i have witnessed this sort of behavior. At first I laughed and waited to see who got the last word in. But then lines were crossed and there was no turning back. Sadly those who dished it out couldn't take it and left. Leaving a "fractured" team to pick up the pieces. Show respect, get respect. None shown then, so none given now. So here we are, trying as we may and to what end? I play the cards I'm dealt and one day I may have a winning hand. I just wish people would quit blaming gold spending, cheating or even trash talk for they ill fated game. That's where the mirror comes in handy. I find that those who complain about it are guilty themselves. It's all good and just know if I had it, I'd use it too.

Come on Oouyee...lets get back to game and have some fun. Peace out everyone!!

DeletedUser23413

Lol, I know who you mean wanda.
Mats: Make love, no war. All Emporion hands in hands, crowns for everyone. Oh yeah

DeletedUser22517

LOL Wanda :D We told you from start that we are going to fight entire server and that is what we did.Some of your former leaders even tried to get a NAP from us long before this world was open.When we denied they opened their mouth on external.What you expected from us(The best team ever in grepo) to shut up?
Yes we have big EGO but that is just who we are and we proved not once before.Your so called coalition still have 5-600 members, organize them for WW, we are only 70.Numbers are on your side.Not that you gonna build single WW but at least give us some kind of challenge

mats25

Phrourach
Lol, I know who you mean wanda.
Mats: Make love, no war. All Emporion hands in hands, crowns for everyone. Oh yeah
no.. i am not that kind player who promices that kind of things...but i know that happened in history...isnt...?uhuhhh...
i am just cool guye...who are not jumer...anyway i steped in to this slow world cause bowzer...so...bad is i am not the jumper...so i hang here long time...

be cool...

DeletedUser51473

Ahhh. This is more like it. :) The avatar... I mean. Well, I had hoped to see something interesting. Ugh... :p

DeletedUser

Goodness me, I was inclined to actually sign in after reading all the drivel. Boys from Syndi - grow up lads. You've trash talked from day 1. Lets just play the game a but PLEASE stop talking like you're a 14 year old. We're all old in the tooth to know we ain't that young any more ;)

Also, for all the excuses and nonsense, there isn't a 'giant' co-alition. More likely its a bunch of players who play Grepo like it used to be (involving skill only and NO money) and then some who come along with a giant credit card and start spending real money on pixels just like Yarash who bragged to me earlier:

keep going man i got 50k gold, i will keep buying fav to rage you with. its like buying bp, thanx!

I'm not complaining about that, in fact, I don't really care about how much money you spend, but man to man, you ain't all that special ok :)

So, lets enjoy the fact that you've just spent $100's of dollars on becoming 'bigger' on pixels :D

I shall instead enjoy the drive to work this morning in my porsche having spent $100s on a new pair of shades yesterday - man all those Mantys I could have bought...

DeletedUser23413

Oh my god, see who is here? And he mentioned skills, must be begging skills. No one sends begging mass mail better than you, I guess.
smiley_emoticons_biggrin.gif

Dude, also accept the fact that people who can spend 100$ in a game must have no problem having much better car than your Porsche. Accept it, it's life, dude. Lol, wannabe boy!