We want a new server (Please)

DeletedUser5061

This is a petition for speed 2 conquest server with a alliance cap of 100+ and without morale.

We want a new server for the summer....

without a morale coz morale sucks!! the life out of a server after the top players break away from the pack and punishes players for being good, punishes players for dedicating their time and money in order to reward those simply not bothered or will ever care enough to utilize having "morale" in their favour.

Conquest coz it promotes/rewards teamwork, it's more strategic than the revolt system and its been made even better now that you can see when an ally has a city occupied so their is less friendly fire and is the preferred systems for veterans which will only entice them back into the game.

World Speed 2 coz world speed 1 is just too slow for rebuilding nukes, in speed 1 it takes too long for an alliance to move from one war to another thus limiting banter between alliances not in war and making the forums dead. Speed 1 doesn't reward players enough for farming every 10 minutes and need to use gold to cut build times are far greater which is a huge deterrent for vast majority of players. Anything faster than speed 2 simply kills the server by overwhelming players with too many cities too fast and kills the need to use gold cut build times.

100+ Alliance Cap As it forces veteran alliances to recruit newer players and pass the knowledge onto them thus increasing the general active population of a server. It reduces the need for academy alliances and allows small alliances to merge together constantly creating new competition and keeping the server competitive through out its lifetime.

Below is a support list. Please state if you support this petition and I will add in your name.

Support List:

*Adasko*
AdrianS68
ah-Lee-sah
ArShark
Bond 007
bully90
clivestraddle
Coxwana
GoldLemur
JIGSAW.
Joseph Nieves
kdaroks
kuriants
Mesakaro
Narcotix
Njoob
person67
Pickled Soldier
Rock5
SirNoelRules
unit72

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser40768

I do like this idea, we need another good world before the summer ends especially with kids off from school who still have time to play and populate a new world. A yes from me :)

DeletedUser46838

I like revolt, but if can handle conquest.

Lol I think the previous EN worlds have the settings above

DeletedUser41523

Good luck on getting your server. I see ya waiting a bit but if not, more power to you.

DeletedUser22115

I will support this, i want to play a new world, i am currently bored so need something to do other than scroll through the forums each day waiting for a world to come out

DeletedUser

just join olythnus basically has those settings. we don't need a new world just join oldish ones

DeletedUser22115

but it is also old and being a rim alliance isnt much fun tbh there isnt as much fighting as being in the core especially if you have enough troops after BP

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

I miss read the conquest system oops, but it is also old and being a rim alliance isnt much fun tbh there isnt as much fighting as being in the core especially if you have enough troops after BP

the alliance I'm in is between the rim and the core, lots of fighting but not much challenge

DeletedUser22115

I personally dont like joining a world fighting on the rim without a challenge there is no point in that, ill wait for a new world to come out a be in the core much more interesting to play

DeletedUser

Yes yes yes, they always slow down the world opening while summer is still here, school is coming soon.

DeletedUser22115

Oh Sweet Jesus the Lemur is back :p,

My prediction is they wont open a new world until after the Thracian event due to its rewards being too powerful at the beginning of a world unless they disable it on the world until after a week

DeletedUser

Not sure what you guys that keep saying join a recent world with these settings dont get. We dont want to join a world thats been open for months already, we want a new start.