We want a new server (Please)

DeletedUser47613

So iv looked at all the world openings and i think we have only had one world open in 2 months.

Could InnoGames please give us some idea of time scale on the new world opening

DeletedUser46838

It will open soon since the previous world is quite developed.

DeletedUser47613

That's fair enough but i dont see why they cant just give us a little bit of information on time scale thats all

DeletedUser46838

I want the settings

Game speed : Daizan
Unit speed: Daizan^2
Morale: Daizan-Style^Daizan
Conquest System: Daizan
Alliance Cap: Daizan

DeletedUser

That's fair enough but i dont see why they cant just give us a little bit of information on time scale thats all

The anticipation would create a buzz and attract more players to the server, having a set date would allow pre-mades to better prepare and new ones to form, which would only increase competition on server, which is really bad obviously... duh.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser47613

So a new day and still no word do u think anyone could tell us if it will be sometime this month or will we have to wait till next month ?

DeletedUser46838

So a new day and still no word do u think anyone could tell us if it will be sometime this month or will we have to wait till next month ?

Well they are adding new stuff to it ( a new god, more building levels, etc)
Give it a few more days.

DeletedUser

You could all just join one of the current worlds and play there. Oh wait, I've just checked and they're all close to full capacity and brimming with active players, so I guess a new world will be along any day now. :rolleyes:

DeletedUser47613

i did once you get to 2-3k in points they city has a magnet to others who are larger in size and you cant stop them even with walls at 20

i just want a new start thats all

DeletedUser46838

i did once you get to 2-3k in points they city has a magnet to others who are larger in size and you cant stop them even with walls at 20

i just want a new start thats all

Hey new world thread came out

DeletedUser

my preferred setting would be: server/unit speed 3, conquest, alliance cap 50, don't care about morale.

speed 2 is ok, but speed 3, although requires more activity, allows you to rebuild faster so you have more action in a certain time period than on speed 2 world

conquest because whatever revolt worlds i tried i keep seeing same sh*t all over again, like stackers and simers, which are an issue in conquest based worlds, but not as much as in revolt ones. this setting also requires teamwork in both attacking and defending at the same time and can use offense based units to save a city of yours, not just defense based ones

alliance cap 50. you don't need more because people keep joining and quitting so you end up with even less than 50 people doing something for an alliance. if you want to pull some diplomatic strings, then mass recruiting for chart position purpose and specially WW construction is ruined by setting such as alliance cap of 100+. i've seen it in corinth, and that was just disgusting. winning alliance devoured every alliance out there against us and won 7/7 in WW without a problem. setting was set at 500 :/

morale. as much as we hate it, and i'll join that club, doesn't affect the server in later stages. big players stomping on little ones is something morale turned on prevents. find someone your, or greater size. i played in athens that had morale turned on. some players ended up not even realizing that, which leads to me not caring about this setting

DeletedUser20415

Ana and lisa made me support this ... So I am behind you on this one mate

DeletedUser54885

I support these new settings.

Let me help Inno along...

I will spend ALOT of Gold on this new world. : )