Pnp Week 3 of Hyperborea

DeletedUser5554

Hello guys and gals sorry i didn't continue this by days both life and game got me really busy. But a lot has happened in Hyperborea since day two! A noob leader bailed on his alliance and left me in charge i got it to top 5 in ABP. Then i left because there was 6 commited members. During this time a bunch of noobs decided to spike my farm with defenses from 16 hours away.

Well naturally being the noob that I am I was scared for life but I couldn't show it I had to do something about their mighty troops in MY farm.
Heres the summary of how that went for them:

Well some of you experienced members are probably thinking "who supports a refugee from 16 hours away?" N.W.O and their brave and brilliant leaders -Ev1lking- and Astante.
Heres a picture of them both!:
kitty.jpg

They had me shaking in my boots they did but I luckily managed to win. I decided to challenge them to a fight after words I don't know why I just felt lucky. I got told I could have the farm after that...I guess I had no reason to fear afterall...I won my "first" grepolis battle ;D

But my "first" grepolis war was on my hands...not having any experience what so ever N.W.O wasn't finished with me they got the great Archangels to try to fight me. After 4 attacks total on one of my members and one counter attack their leader became frustrated and insulted his member for failing. At the same time this brilliant leader, Bionight1515, messaged me asking for peace. I nearly fell off my bed laughing.

The mighty Archangel's nationality:
france.jpg

His members on my members island quit. But the hardworking core of SoT also grew tired of the dead weight and only a few people doing work in that alliance and so did I. I lost my patience and called the deadweight out and the deadweight responded by quitting and in one's case crying about me calling him out. However there was no time for that I left SoT aswell and struck out on my own in search of a new alliance i could call home.

I wouldn't be waiting long still somewhat in my conflict with NWO and AA...Well more looking to continue my conflicts to be fair. I got a message asking what happened from another grepolis legend Truly Yummy and her alliance Nobel Team they were someone I forwarded some of evil's and Astante's brilliant messages too and was assured pact would be broken. She somehow convinced me that it wasn't the typical MRA and that they were very warlike also they were at war with AA and my friend jerfle was considering merging into them all the more reason to join. Well within 30 seconds of getting there I almost immediately regret it. There were 6 pacts for the alliance one of them was with N.W.O to my suprise. Even more funny they had shared guides with N.W.O which had some brilliant advice that i stole off Astante and their Burger King crown holder Alterra. I learned some valueable advice like "milita is a last ditch effort and is very bad for defense" and "biremes are to be used as nukes and tiremes are awesome" (Alterra's own advice)...Apperently ANYONE can get these crowns :)

Alterra:
imagesCA13YV94.jpg

But getting back to the bull going on in NT there was a confusing forum, bad guides, fairly two faced and weak leadership, and a ton more going on that out of respect for the other players who might enjoy it I won't bring up. Some of what might spark the interests of the following teams The Archangels, The Archangels Academy, Nordic Nightmares, Forsaken, G.A., N.W.O, and Alliance of Islands. Your ally Nobel Team is talking out of both sides of their mouths. Trying to appease N.W.O and their allies AA and refusing the militarize in preparation of war they even went so far as to choose NWO over me when NWO said i was a refugee ,because 12th in ABP and 5 DBP from NWO is totally qualifications for a refugee, however to be fair I was becoming a hassle for Truly anyways and about to quit as it was. However on the flip side for you guys in Archangels and NWO. Truly went so far as to organize a WHOLE coaltion against you making brave claims saying you both will be defeated. This left me thinking "well which is it?"

Lets see here talking out of bothsides of your mouth, saying a lot of stuff that makes zero sense, and ineffective OMG Truly must be this gal!:
imagesCA2ZQGTH.jpg

Well as my adventure continues one must ask the tough questions. Will Nod ever find an alliance that doesn't suck? What will the coaltion do about Truly's two faced tactics? Will Archangels surrender after another series of failed attacks? Will LoC cut its deadweight? Will NWO try to attack Nod? And will Nod ever find true love? ....wait what? These questions and more will be answered next time on dragonball z...I mean next week on Nod's Nutty adventures seriously someone fix this telepromter.

Have a nice day Hyperborea hope you don't have the same weird adventures im having here in mid 56. But if you do feel free to share them by forum post, PnP, forum inbox, or in game inbox. and don't forget to -rep cuz i sense A LOT of butthurt coming from this week :)

DeletedUser7176

wisdom of nod :)

nod-
Politics isn't my strong suit because i choose not to let it be...i like war better why be nice when if you train your alliance right you can take on the whole world and win?

ty- wow nod tell me how i can conquer them and win. Oh wait (palm to forehead) this is a no conquer world. Just how does a person win in this world anyway? You don't have to do it all today. This world just started.

nod-
1. to many pacts- seriously who needs 6 allies? TWO of which i know are really bad. the first being N.W.O who tried to spike my farm from 16 hours away and lost miserably, and Forsaken i know their bad because i beat them in ithica easily...it took about 5 players to win that war...

ty-- sorry nod- although N.W.O and i do not see eye to eye about the archangels, i see no reason to change their status. As far as i know they have never bothered anyone but you. -Ev1lK1ng- is just like the rest of us nod. he is playing the game the best he can and trying to have a little fun along the way.
Forsaken stays too. Talked to their leader and he is actually a nice level headed guy. I am sure that Forsaken on this world is the same one that was in ithica and you can expect the same results. right? You should just pm mauriciomessi and tell him that you have already conquered them in ithica and they should surrender to you in this world. NOW!

nod-
2. apperently no desire to do anything on our own - again i was told we would crush AA, crush turned into maybe win, maybe turned into its not happening cuz nobody will quit that team...thats bullcrap i've broken many MRA's without conquest ready teams. HELL THEIR ACADEMY SURRENDERED TO ME YESTERDAY!!!

ty--Sorry we could not kill everyone in the 6 hrs you were with us.

ty- not what the people you attacked are saying sorry. They want you back to finish the fight you started with them.

-Ev1lK1ng- today at 09:43
sorry truly but nod is just runing from fight sorry but we declared war on him and his alliance so he will be striked down by all FOA and archangels.

ty- I hope you survive nod. good luck with your war against everyone, and no pacts.

nod-
oh and if your wondering "who the hell are you and why should i listen?" im a 5 time top 12 leader and have been playing since about beta i know how to win wars...and trust me if you keep all this up don't expect much.

In 6 hrs you wanted to change the forums, cancel all the pacts, declare war on everyone, including pact members, pretty much tried to insult everything and everyone. You criticized recruitment, wanted people kicked. I don't kick people that have done no wrong nod. The hardest part was you wanting to conquer everyone on a no conquer world.

What happens nod when they don't quit after you attack them a few times?
I admit that even i have said something stupid like farm them till they quit and take their city. The reality is they may not quit no matter what you do. If they start playing smart eventually they will hurt you and not get hurt themselves. I predict that most of your farms will be here long after you have gone.

I should probably have listened to the guy that pm'ed me and told me that if i let you in the alliance i would have regret it. He said you were a guy that would try to get me into a fight with everyone on the server and that you was impossible to reason with.
The way you acted in Noble team might not be the best way to proceed in your next alliance. Or maybe you should start your own alliance. Seriously dude. chill a little, you are way too intense. It is a game!

DeletedUser5554

1. i never said conquer did i? i said take on the world and win but taking things out of context is always sweet :) also you are 100% correct the world just started...so why on earth have 6 pacts many of which are unbeneficial and won't progress?

2. LOL N.W.O logic "hey lets get AA to fight the world" Truly Logic "Hey lets start a coalition then be friends with those responsible for all this"....uhhh idc how you phrase that youre pretty wrong for doing that and thats very two faced. but thanks for coming on the forum and admitting you are infact doing this.

3. Lol you weren't even trying to do anything you felt it best to hug your enemies than fight them. I was more amused by the fact you kept claiming "we'll break pact with NWO" to me then claimed "we'll be your friends to them". youre spewing bs out of both sides of your mouth :)

4. My war vs every as it stand right now- 1 attack , 5 DBP from the attack, contents of the attack was 5 slingers, my units killed of theirs about 600+.

5. I never said declare war on everyone, and i said keep some pacts and ditch the useless ones, heck though i have biased views on Forsaken i would have settled, you have 115 people many of which are dead weight. and once again i never said conquer youre putting words in my mouth.

6. Also i was saying all these things because about 2 hours before i joined up you claimed you were a great team, didn't have tons of pacts, warlike, and not the typical MRA...within 30 seconds my jaw actually dropped and I had mixed feelings about my decision. quite frankly in 5 hours i determined anyone i would farm for bp or just for laughs would only have to message you and they go off the table. You have shared forums with people who don't know you lol...

if you took my words for saying "we can conquer without conquest" you were wrong. I have beaten many alliances in early game into submission without conquest...as for farms fighting back thats actually the point truly I LOVE them fighting back It means more CP on a world where CP won't be as easy to find.

and im chill just not around people for are full of it. also its a game? nah man its gotta be real life not like i don't go out almost daily or workout or anything. :)

PS none of this would have been a problem had you been straight up in the first place and didn't try to two face it...of course i was a little irritated and showed it you described the exact opposite of what you were. im currently really content in my current alliance having know i should have gone there in the first place...however luckily i didn't or we'd be in NT by now :)

Oh yeah one more thing it should also be noted i was brought into NT to fight for them with promises of many targets with low pacts. i was also brought there for experience and help improve the team. my first arguements started as rational however when they were brushed off i became annoyed...why was i brought there to help out if im not allowed to help out? that was probably the most annoying thing i've felt in grepolis. that plus the two facedness just pretty much killed it for me and triggered that response hence my constant arguements :p

Last edited:

DeletedUser7176

very happy for you nod, jerfle77 is a nice guy too. The Wild Cards might be a good home for you. Just don't get them into a war with everyone around you.

"Hey lets start a coalition then be friends with those responsible for all this"....uhhh idc how you phrase that youre pretty wrong for doing that and thats very two faced. but thanks for coming on the forum and admitting you are infact doing this.

Like i said nod. N.W.O is only attacking you as far as i know.
I also had nothing to do with creating the coalition against Archangels, but i support it fully.
I do not like MRA's. I think they are bad for the game. There should be a limit placed somehow on how many academies you can have. At the moment there is no limit on how big they can get, and yes that worries me a bit. Even MRA's can point and say go get em and have people respond. In some cases hundreds respond. It is definitely a winning strategy on this world but then it is no fun. The AA has one academy and i heard they were thinking of another. The LoC has an academy. it does not look good. Like i said i did not make the coalition, i am just a proud member.
That does not mean that i can't talk to the enemy. I talk to anyone-- including you when you pm. even you :-0

DeletedUser5554

Truly you were the one who came to me while in war with AA claiming they brought AA into the mix...so seriously whats the story here i'd be interested in reading it just don't change it again please. PS if you call a 5 slinger response from my farm "attacking me" then i guess.

Yet you support THEIR allies and according to krynge you kept adding to the coalition.

I do not like MRA's.
- but you are one....Its funny you Hate MRA's but you are an MRA? Little bit of self loathing overthere i see. maybe your confused about what an MRA is? but thanks i just smiled at that one :)

As for MRA's im not fans of em either. you told me you were different, you weren't, i got irritated and said i would probably leave after realizing there was no convincing you or anyway of doing my job...i was basically brought on to be your pitbull and look experienced other than that i had a rough feeling that my job was to sit down, shut up, and nod my head.

And truly ill give you an inside hint to grepolis. early on the bigger the member count the better the chances of falling and if theres an academy involved just start fighting them its free culture point so far the only time i've been wrong on this was Pella with the Banded and Banded aid...and even they had to drop a lot of their members, reduce to one alliance, and switch to new leadership multiple times...the only other example was Delphi...and Delphi being the Hyberborea of the conquest worlds it just doesn't count. the reason inno does nothing about this is because MRA's and their academies tend to get wiped out really quickly if they are formed early on. the only.

and its funny youre being two faced AGAIN. "they say go get em and hundreds of people respond" didn't you just join a coalition of MRA's as an MRA to fight an MRA with an academy? maybe youre just envious of that academy ;) also the fact you think this is a "winning strategy" on a world that you can't even win is really funny. even more funny is you think that works in other worlds....theres a reason MRA's act tough here truly they know they might be able to get away with it and nobody wakes up and realizes you can attack them and if you defeat them enough they are probably going to be interested in quitting to save themselves or even work for you. this happened with members of white eagles on pella. band of misfits wasn't winning in conquests but it sure as heck was winning in defections we recruited some key players off them down south and that crushed their academy in about two weeks. by the time i got back from skimboarding the jersey shore WE (a week long) was all but eliminated from south east 55 a lot of this was done with little to no conquest.

Its a shame i HONESTLY think you could take them on your own if dropped the dead weight and and eliminated some of the questionable pacts (anyone under a forsaken's level of combat). also talking is one thing negotiating and even complying with their wishes is something entirely different. in addition you just said it yourself NWO is your enemy, yet you are pacted, which is it? lol Id revisit my points about how you made these glorious claims that you would break pact with NWO and defeat them and even tried to shut them down in a deal for a player you didn't even know but it keeps falling on deaf ears over there in NT i guess. my only hope is your co-founder realizes this twofacedness before its too late :)

I hope you get your story straight as its just becoming sad to read although really funny now that its not my problem ^.^

DeletedUser

I wouldn't be waiting long still somewhat in my conflict with NWO and AA...Well more looking to continue my conflicts to be fair. I got a message asking what happened from another grepolis legend Truly Yummy and her alliance Nobel Team they were someone I forwarded some of evil's and Astante's brilliant messages too and was assured pact would be broken. She somehow convinced me that it wasn't the typical MRA and that they were very warlike also they were at war with AA and my friend jerfle was considering merging into them all the more reason to join. Well within 30 seconds of getting there I almost immediately regret it. There were 6 pacts for the alliance one of them was with N.W.O to my suprise. Even more funny they had shared guides with N.W.O which had some brilliant advice that i stole off Astante and their Burger King crown holder Alterra. I learned some valueable advice like "milita is a last ditch effort and is very bad for defense" and "biremes are to be used as nukes and tiremes are awesome" (Alterra's own advice)...Apperently ANYONE can get these crowns :)

Alterra:

I will admit that the TI were a bit far fetched lol. They are literally useless but some people still insist on building them so I left them up there. However. Cities that have all BI are still considered nukes. Just not offensive nukes. Just because it's called a nuke it doesn't mean it has to be offensive... I thought you of all people(who claims to be experienced) should know that.

I will edit that thread to make it more clear. Thank you for pointing it out. You have just saved me the trouble of finding that problem myself.

DeletedUser

And perhaps you should get into that tab again and read the part involving the militia again... You analogy of that thread is a little misplaced. That was a strategy used by members with far more experience and more successful results you have in all your worlds combined.

No where in that thread does it say that enacting militia is a bad idea and if anyone could get a crown then why don't you have one?

There's a crown beside my name for a reason and there's also a reason you don't have one next to yours!

You seem to do a lot of talking little man. Maybe you forgot that this isn't a conquer world. If we could actually conquer we would be having a different convo and I could have a few friends explain why they enjoy my company so much... You can look a up a few names who will openly refer to me when they needed perfectly timed support and attacks. AND these are top rated players with high rankings in player points and ABP!

DeletedUser

Me: Farming the guys on my island all day every day, going hard in the paint. Coming up w/ some war tactics while me and my boys the Snapping Turtles build up

DeletedUser5554

i really doubt that...any leaders that tried to come from 16 hours away to fight for a refugee oh and taking in a refugee even after i presented proof he was a refugee probably doesn't have much better results than i in terms of leadership (keep in mind i've been on and off).

to answer your crown question
A. i either left my alliances i was leading
B. some odd things happened and we lost (twice)
C. i don't just join the winning team i prefer underdogs
D. the time i was in the first rank team and knew they would win the world was at the time omicron was 1.0...i was defeating players 4 times my size sometimes without help however i did leave to get my RL together.

In short i've seen pleantly of people be in the right place at the right time and demonstrate a complete lack of understanding of the game. Some crown holders still think MRA's are the best teams...i've even defeated several crown holders on ithica...explain that? Alt to be fair it is easy to get a crown and just because i didn't stick around, just join the winning side, or had a couple of mishaps happen doesn't mean you are superior to me....i would drag you into the refugee business but i have zero clue if you bothered to travel 16 hours to help so i won't.

As for youre past you have a disregard for mine so quiet frankly idc about yours you could do the same for me and get the same result (except maybe top ABP) but i was always showing up and a team player despite my "size" i was a pretty talented and aggressive player/leader. still am. as for milita it blatently said "milita should be used as a last ditch effort when you are getting your troops out of the city and know you wont win but want t odo damage"...thats what i found so funny i'd call up milita anytime theres a significant land attack coming why not? better chance at winning, the resource out puts are either fast or slow and youre farming anyways, they give you free bp and take away no bp from you, and you could save troops.

and no im fully aware this isn't conquest lol. PS the no crown arguement? heard it a lot infact someone tried that on pella with the leading alliance...i heard they live in rimsville now...i mean if you'd like to be the attack dog of your alliance and travel 16 hours i openly welcome you :D

but in all fairness alterra thanks for bringing a logical arguement and not the two faced stuff above i actually do respect that even though i disagree with it. ^.^

DeletedUser31220

wait for me to pop some popcorn before you guys continue your pointless argument :D

DeletedUser5554

my arguement isn't pointless its highly logical hyperborea is where all the hardcore alliances are. best of the best play here and only the strong survive......and lord for give me for i have sined by lying ;)

DeletedUser5554

im not sure but its funny bend you shoulda joined the blame game is really high in this world :D

DeletedUser

hahaha if I joined I would just build straight mythical units since no one would be able to take my cities anyway.

DeletedUser7176

While you guys are fighting could someone distract STIHL a little. I want to steal another handful of popcorn.

DeletedUser5554

@bend hahaha i might try that...i've always wanted to try a centuar nuke (;

@truly uhhhh youre the one who decided to start making illogical arguments and fling out of context quotes with very broad assumptions....need a wig to hide that second face there tiger?

DeletedUser

hhahaha you always put a smile on my face nod.... Btw.... LoC is a prettydamn good alliance... Even if it has an acadamy.... Take care... Chi

DeletedUser5554

Well if you say it is chi ill take your word for it ^.^ ps which ocean you in bud?

DeletedUser5554

haha watch out for Noobs world order they might get ya (;