Pnp Week 3 of Hyperborea

DeletedUser

haha... Not if i get them first.... Already doin pretty smooth on bp's and dbp's ;)

DeletedUser5554

i got a decent ABP count but nobody attacks me xD the most i've gotten was supporting a ghost town and supporting a friend XD

DeletedUser

Only read the first post, I gotta say this either you are great writter or you have been very busy :D Anyhow I saw something abouth you leaving some alliance on shared forums,didnt realy pay much attention what is what and why. Anyhow best of luck to you

DeletedUser5554

Haha thanks im glad you liked it :) and It was just pointless drama and being misled (Noble team) and boredom (sea of treachery)

DeletedUser

Hey all you people. Hey all you people. Hey all you people why don't you listen to meeeeeeee. I've found this brand new player. He's no ordinary player. He's one of the coolest players in the seeeeaaas!

AKA the nodcrush song

DeletedUser5554

haha glad to see peopl enjoy this Chcago will get thise reference. Im making so many quality enemies in Hyperborea i've renamed it ithica part two xD

DeletedUser

what is funny is that i redid the signature so it no longer states "last conquor... NODCRUSH"... And the fact we are still decent with each other should be an example to the noobs who friggen whine about everything.... Oh well... Back to work....

DeletedUser5554

I was the last player you conquered? :D hahaha and heck yeah bud you know it anyone who can still be cool witheachother after a world that was easily an overly dramatic high school in grepolis form definently sets an example :)

and awww someone spiked my farm for the 20th time haha xD