Week 3 Voting...

DeletedUser

Looks like we have been abandoned. Please send me your entries and I will create a vote for Week 3.

We have 2 days to submit our work.

DeletedUser

yeah benovilio hasn't logged in for more than a week and I haven't seen the other mod since last 2-3 months

As a mod they must at least log in 3-4 times a week no matter how busy their RL is :pro:

DeletedUser

They aren't really moderators guys. They're the Graphics Team, and just like us they too have real life to deal with as well.. I will try to get someone to set up the polls for you guys and if not I'll see what I can do myself..Sorry for the inconvenience.

~ Lane

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

I would like to nominate myself :) I already sent an application,but haven't heard anything back.

DeletedUser

They aren't really moderators guys. They're the Graphics Team, and just like us they too have real life to deal with as well.. I will try to get someone to set up the polls for you guys and if not I'll see what I can do myself..Sorry for the inconvenience.

~ Lane

Whatever they are but since they hold some position,its their responsibility to check things.
I know everybody here has his RL but can't they just log in once or twice a week during weekends,even if you are president of a country you can log in for half an hour

I am sorry to say but it looks like they have lost interest after the old GFXers of community left :(

DeletedUser

It will take some time to discuss and evaluate you

But I think rejected applicants are not informed :p

DeletedUser

Whatever they are but since they hold some position,its their responsibility to check things.
I know everybody here has his RL but can't they just log in once or twice a week during weekends,even if you are president of a country you can log in for half an hour

I am sorry to say but it looks like they have lost interest after the old GFXers of community left :(

Well they should keep an eye out on things here, but maybe something came up you never know.

However, Regarding applications some take longer than others so just wait patiently. I'm not sure how the Graphics applications work though.

I have forwarded your entries to a Titan and hopefully they'll get them up soon if not I'll do it for you all; however, I may have to push the dates back to fit the time schedule.

Have a nice day!

~ Lane

DeletedUser

Send it to Equanimity name the subject: Week 3 Voting Entry.

DeletedUser

Never seen such a cheesy project. I would like to nominate myself for the person, who will run things in the future.