Newspaper Week One: Gossip

DeletedUser

#:* #&:*"{}}} :*

rqsXhwv.jpg

REPEAT THAT BRO!

DeletedUser41523

ill tell you why hydra fell... for starters you had 3 founders, thats a recipe for disaster to begin with. secondly you didnt have any diplomacy, diplomacy is often overlooked but if you play your cards right, it can give you a huge advantage. many times accomplishing unexpected things. In your case you guys needed friends. Those are the two main reasons Hydra fell.

Pretty sure I can name a few teams that have done very well without using diplomacy. But that's just me, can anyone else think of any?

DeletedUser16696

I can think of multiple, probably 3-4 of top of my head?

Rare, but they have occurred.

JungleBear

Phrourach
venom in paros had no diplomacy at all until later stages...held there own, when the world all turned on us had to make a few friends :)

but point been for 6-8 months no friends no allies just destruction...

DeletedUser30636

Pretty sure I can name a few teams that have done very well without using diplomacy. But that's just me, can anyone else think of any?

im sure there is, but for that to work, you have to work like a machine, no weak links, no internal problems. which im sure hydra had. with 3 founders theres bound to be some internal problems

DeletedUser

im sure there is, but for that to work, you have to work like a machine, no weak links, no internal problems. which im sure hydra had. with 3 founders theres bound to be some internal problems

But one founder who's never there and a back up leader who doesn't know how to lead is better ? Yeah, good luck with your internal problems.

DeletedUser

But one founder who's never there and a back up leader who doesn't know how to lead is better ? Yeah, good luck with your internal problems.

Who's the back up leader who doesn't know how to lead?

DeletedUser40768

Wait why would you bother having two absent minded founders, when I am sure there are two other people in the alliance who have the characteristics needed to be a good leader :heh: Either that or I misunderstood completely :D

DeletedUser

There was three, at the beginning I practically did everything, no not practically, literally. After a while once the other two founders didn't like how I sent out an update stating a few things that were going to be changed and one of them said that we need to slow down on our conquering since everybody was conquering cities but nobody was helping others conquer cities and just wanting help on their own and I said that we may even have to take a break for a day from conquering. A player sent out a mm saying a few things about it and that's when the other founders stepped up finally and then said I was being a dictator and removed my rights. This isn't the time and place for an entire story though. Maybe later when its story time :)

DeletedUser30636

There was three, at the beginning I practically did everything, no not practically, literally. After a while once the other two founders didn't like how I sent out an update stating a few things that were going to be changed and one of them said that we need to slow down on our conquering since everybody was conquering cities but nobody was helping others conquer cities and just wanting help on their own and I said that we may even have to take a break for a day from conquering. A player sent out a mm saying a few things about it and that's when the other founders stepped up finally and then said I was being a dictator and removed my rights. This isn't the time and place for an entire story though. Maybe later when its story time :)
haha you have no one to blame for yourself. first off if their not doing their jobs, get rid of em. second off, if you we're conquering cities who cares. you tried to stop conquers when in reality all you had to do was tell your players to start supporting one another

DeletedUser41523

Its not gonna last long due to the fact i'm not trying very hard here. But how am I still in the top 100? Oh and top 20 ABP

DeletedUser29066

Its not gonna last long due to the fact i'm not trying very hard here. But how am I still in the top 100? Oh and top 20 ABP

• The Basterds are back!

I got a word of warning for all you would-be warriors. When you join my command, you take on debt. A debt you owe me personally.

Diplomacy contact: IanDonald

Recruitment policy: This alliance is only for theelite of the elite

Mergers into us.

An apple a day won't keep the basterds away!

Elite of the elite? How'd you get in? Just kidding bud. GL to you as always.

DeletedUser41523

Thanks, I might not stay long though. I'm horrible at revolt. :(