Newspaper Weekly conquests vs ld

DeletedUser

UPDATE!!!!!! this weeks score beteen LD and AU

AURORA =2 vs LACKING DIPLOMACY =1

so AU are still pretty much farming LD

other news for people that care. those 2 wins for AU were both nice 9k and 10k fully rennovated cities with nice location.

on the seige which i made, LD sent a massive 70slingers in there attempts to break it(repent is on the island and sent nothing)

LD then turned there attention to one of my own cities and failed miserably, and only handed me the defender of the day award. forseti in particular lost alot of units, which he then managed to miraculously rebuild 24-32 hours later and have minor success at last. but hey we are used to LDs gold usage in delos its how there players are so highly ranked in BP and points. im not gonna blab on about there gold usage because everyone knows they are mostly goldwhores already.

DeletedUser1405

Whats this fools obssesion with Gold users, only a Newb would still be going on about it as all the experienced players know that its an accepted practise in the game that Gold users are there and always will be.

As for Au farming LD, is it April the 1st as i thought it was a joke of somekind, you struck lucky and now you rule the world, sorry guys it soen't work that way.

Congrats on the victory enjoy it while you can.

DeletedUser37666

AURORA =2 vs LACKING DIPLOMACY =1

so AU are still pretty much farming LD

How are they farming LD if they got one more conk? And when LD got 5+ conks over AU you or anyone didn't say they where farming you :eek:

Thrillology

Phrourach
This world has the alliance capacity at 500. I sometimes think having a massive quantitative alliance is fun, despite it collapsing because of lacking quality. However, I'd much rather manage an alliance of 10-20 close players (good skill or not) and use diplomatic skills to get by. The United City-States didn't become the oldest rim alliance (and the oldest alliance to still have its original founder) through military action, but by diplomacy and the assistance of close allies. Grepolis is a game of diplomacy, a great diplomat is far better than the number one player.

DeletedUser

Like said before, you smackdown no one. Right now, Slam is out of the alliance, so the points cannot be seen in your link. But I've seen them before he got kicked. And yes, there was a +34 and +158 in point changes. This was 1 day to 2 days after he has gone inactive. Those added points means that buildings in his city were upgraded.

My next picture shows, in case you can't see it for yourself, Slam's last post. In that last post he mentions that his cities were under attack and and he was moving troops in to said city to prevent a siege.

View attachment 8042

here you go jteale i will dig up old quotes too. here you say that slamnation was active when we ran OP on him. and whoever he gave the account to sent all his units to die against our seige or one of my cities i cannot remember.

i always thought gifting of accounts was against the rules.

Last edited by a moderator: