Discussion Weekly Discussion 2: City Types

• Thread starter DeletedUser31385
  • Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.

DeletedUser31385

As usual, here are the questions to help aid the discussion:

1. Where is the best location for a certain city type (You can choose which one or do them all) and why?

2. What should you not build close to the enemy?

3. What should you build on world wonder islands?

4. *What should you do for your first city? (Im sure this question is important as a lot of new players don't know what to do with their first city)

Discuss away!

DeletedUser31385

Since nobody is discussing, I will answer a couple questions.

1. The best location for a defensive city is in the center of the ocean so support can be sent quickly to any city in the ocean.
The best location for a offensive city is in a corner. This prevents the enemy from getting in on one or more of the sides.

2. Do not leave offense near your enemies. Try to build defensive cities near enemy lines and convert cities based on your situation.

DeletedUser41656

1. Agreed. Tough i try to build defensive cities quite closely to the enemy, so i can time it more efficiently.

2. Everything should be close to the enemy :D

3. Havent really played till the wonders, so i cant give my opinion on that, but would probably have been a manti nuke.

4. Everything, mixed. Then i go for a bireme/LS city, and after that ALU. When that is done, i go for LS, then biremes, then DLU, then ALU, etc.

DeletedUser31385

Discussion is over for this week. I was hoping for more participation. :(

Status
Not open for further replies.