Weekly Updates!

DeletedUser

So the forum looks pretty dead...:(

I thought lets spoof things up a bit, if someone who is more technologically advanced then I am could take over, that'd be great.

Every week here there will be an update on how many cities EOD/Allies took from the "coalition" . So we'll keep score and have some fun "bad" mouthing each other. Keep it user friendly, after all its only a game. :)

Bod and Chill, kinda looking up to you guys to carry this project on :)
-mm

DeletedUser

You guys all complain about how the forum is dead, well maybe you guys can make things more interesting by posting in this thread :)
mm

DeletedUser24407

I havent posted here before although i've had the account for ages but due to more activity on here recently I decided to get involved.

Update for last week or so, i'll try not to be too biased.

EoD: Bloszor finally left VM and was internalised effectively, with only a handful of cities taken by enemies. No op has been run this week however activity has been good and looking very strong as an alliance at the moment.

Fully Equipped: Vinschat is being internalised at the moment, FE have tried a few mass attacks on EoD cities without success in the last few days, they are still looking strong in Eastern 54 and 55.

LoD: They failed to deal with an inactive properly a few days ago resulting in EoD getting several cities on the frontlines of O45 from them, however i've seen a lot more activity from them as an alliance recently, I used to think they were purely defensive however the last few weeks they've shown they can attack as well, looking forward to seeing more of this and having some good battles in O45 over the coming weeks.

Chaos: They've lost several members to LoD recently, I assume because I havent much activity from them in the last few weeks that they will be merging into LoD and FE sooner or later. However they still have some strong players and could prove me wrong and stick around for awhile longer.

Honey Badgers: They've been fighting on the 34/44 border with RoD recently, no major gains for either alliance so far, however they have gained a few cities on the O44 border which they seem to be trying to improve upon at the moment.

LoB: The pact between LoB and EoD ended this week, I havent really paid much attention to what happens in oceans i'm not in so nothing else I can say about them at the moment.

It would be interesting to get another alliances perspective on this.

DeletedUser

I thought that was good!

Maybe some other guys would like to shoot off stats or something?
mm

DeletedUser

Bod, I'm antsy! Waiting a month is like waiting a year for me :p
mm