Welcome LEGION to Nu

Status
Not open for further replies.

DeletedUser

LEGION is here in Nu,Under the Name Who?.....Gt ready for this to be a Surprising name changing Game.

Lets get this started

DeletedUser

Legion, On Iota I was recruited by not one, but two of your branches, not once, not twice, but three times. And with no messages, that to me is a MRA and especially when you keep recruiting till you have 5 branches that just make lower ocean alliance merge into you or you destroy them. THAT is a MRA.

DeletedUser

Legion, On Iota I was recruited by not one, but two of your branches, not once, not twice, but three times. And with no messages, that to me is a MRA and especially when you keep recruiting till you have 5 branches that just make lower ocean alliance merge into you or you destroy them. THAT is a MRA.
I played in iota just one day.Never had an alliance. So,maybe you were recruited by tiny green peoples,surely not by me.

DeletedUser

oh I think this is crossed wires.. are we talking legion the player or legion the alliance?! lol

DeletedUser

I think we're talking about the LEGION alliance setting up camp in Nu.

That other guy thinks we're talking about him.

DeletedUser

Lozza,you talk a little too much.Have nothing against you.

Your charisma needs it's own grepostats award.

I don't think they were talking about you, unless you have the ability to recruit people to your player account. Which, judging by your proclaimed use of the yet to be released hades spell (which bypasses beginner protection) seems possible.

DeletedUser6983

ya haha, and to make it more confusing, Legion Returns is our Mod.

To much Legions!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.