>>>>>>>Welcome Mulan321 and God61!<<<<<<<

Status
Not open for further replies.

DeletedUser

Hey Mulan321 and God61, welcome to Beta!
I hope you enjoy your stay here and may your posts be everywhere. I would love to stay and chat with you, but I'm afraid that my posts won't be as funny as yours or will the quality be as good. You two are awesome and I hope to be reading more of your great posts.

These people deserve lots of rep as their posts are on par with some of the best in D&D.

Have fun with your new pets Beta :p

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Magneto what do u mean by pets or were u being sarcastic on that post because I get a lot of

DeletedUser

oh man, god61 I love you so much, your posts are full of so much wisdom and intelligence that my brain finds it hard to understand what you are saying.

DeletedUser

This thread has nothing to do with beta... Besides god and Mullan play i'n beta

DeletedUser

Yeah magneto u can stop being sarcastic any time u hate me I know it

DeletedUser

Why do you guys need to just randomly post in this thread? This was obviously an attempt in trying to belittle god61 and his sister...

This thread is going no where... Just report the thread and ignore it... Devils will handle it when he gets back online.

<3 You MAGENTO

DeletedUser

Must...resist...urge...to troll.

Ha god61 is a nub.

...&$@%&@*$%@#&!!!

DeletedUser

Seriously Milo I'm actually trying tu resist this thread and ur still being mean to me that's just mean guy twisted

DeletedUser

Why do you guys need to just randomly post in this thread? This was obviously an attempt in trying to belittle god61 and his sister...

This thread is going no where... Just report the thread and ignore it... Devils will handle it when he gets back online.

<3 You MAGENTO

ah! back-seat modding in my thread! how could you Jar?!!

<3 You Jarpenguin :D

and God61, where did you learn your English from? I've never seen English spelled like yours before. Where can I learn it?, because I want to be awesome like you.

DeletedUser

ah! back-seat modding in my thread! how could you Jar?!!

<3 You Jarpenguin :D

and God61, where did you learn your English from? I've never seen English spelled like yours before, where can I learn it, because I want to be awesome like you.

Magento you can spam somewhere else and I'm fine with it... Not beta though :O Tis mah homeland... You can troll god61 in the OT for all I care :p

Status
Not open for further replies.