Welcome to my Lair, the slightly untidy one!!

DeletedUser

Hi guys, it's me, Ryvm! I've been here for a while, I was in fact on alpha for a short time! I would love to rejoin it somehow, to see the rankings of the-iceman (if he's still first?) and others, and how it's a pity that Hogs of Destiny got dissolved! :'(
So about me as a person! I am fairly shy in person, and mumble, but when on the Internet I can live under an alias, Ryvm! I like music, as the name suggests, and my favourite songs at the moment are "Rockafeller Skank" by Fatboy Slim, and my favourite album "Until Now" by Swedish House Mafia! Love most new dubstep/dance/electro/(some jazz)/(some classical)! I am logical, I have solved the 4x4 Rubik's cube with no outside help (as in algorithms, I've had some advice) and I plan to solve the 5x5 soon. I love the sciences and maths ( I got three As in my GCSE results yesterday).
I play an instrument, the cornet (for those who aren't into instruments it's a mellower-sounding-trumpet which it more compact) which I recently passed grade 5 on with 112/140, which I agree isn't the best! I plan to do grade 6 by the end of this year, after grade 5 theory of course!!! I want to be able to play guitar and saxophone as well.
My favourite sports are climbing, SCUBA Diving and gymnastics! I'm alright at climbing, trying to complete a V4 problem (I prefer bouldering), I am a sports diver (on the practical side, an exam to go!!!), and not done much in gymnastics, but I love it anyway!
Grepolis - A good friend of mine introduced me to Grepolis and I played well for a year, but I then suddenly got bored and stopped, but I then found the forums! I met lots of nice people, some of which have become mods, some of which have left unfortunately, but I'm sure they'll come back!!!
You may be asking, "What age are you" and "where are you from"? Well if you were expecting a good statement here, I wasn't going to! I'm 14 and I live in the UK, in Wales. Just feel free to ask anything you want too!!!!!

DeletedUser

Hi guys! Nice to see y'all! Do you have any (appropriate) questions for me?

DeletedUser

Welcome to the Forums! If you have any questions feel free to PM me.

Enjoy!

~ Lane

DeletedUser

Nice intro. I love the intenet, as it is an open world here, and a very small world. I intend to put world calling onmy cellphone. Wales should be nice this time of year. (spring), not too hot, not too cool, and plenty of greenery?. Is that correct? I am 62, a PC SENIOR. That is person whom is older, and hd to learn the information technology as a senior citizen. I used to travel, now i just travel from my armchair. (VIRTUAL TOURISDM) FOR THE SAKE OF KNOWLEDGE. Greepolis is just a GREEK language exercise for me. never actually cared for war games, or ny contests.

Chico.

Varun

Strategos
Hi guys, it's me, Ryvm! I've been here for a while, I was in fact on alpha for a short time! I would love to rejoin it somehow, to see the rankings of the-iceman (if he's still first?) and others, and how it's a pity that Hogs of Destiny got dissolved! :'(

Yeah, Iceman is still first :) Over 150 cities. Also, the HoD was dissolved by our alliance, TBDI. :)

DeletedUser

Haha all! Appropriate is something that's not inappropriate! :p I know, I was on grepostats and I saw him! It's weird though, when I was on alpha there were 40,000, and now there's roughly 400!!!

I don't mind spam, as long as it's funny!

I will grepo-marry you if that's ok? :p

DeletedUser

this is going to be fun....can we get a priest maybe some mod or smurf can do that

Then we need some slingers for there to be people

So much planning...

DeletedUser

Hey enjoy the forums! :D respect the moderators and it'll be fun!

We spammers are really the ones in control though.