Welcome to the new section

DeletedUser5

Hi guys, and welcome to our new programming section.

Here, you'll be able to share your programming projects with others, and get help with them if needed.

No matter what the language is that you're using, there is probably someone here, who will be able to help you out with what you're trying to do.

If you have a good knowledge of programming, please don't be shy about helping others out who are in need of a helping hand.

Hopefully this section will be a success.

Let the programming commence :p

DeletedUser

Thanks ac04, this is a valuable addition to the forum, a place where programmers can share ideas.

DeletedUser5

Hehe, wasn't actually my idea. Diggo11 is the guy to thank. I'm just the guy who has the knowledge, and has ended up being the front man for this section :D

It's nice to see a part of the community now though, where we can discuss things that not many people understand :D

DeletedUser

I think I'll be visiting this section quite frequently :)

DeletedUser2663

I think I'll be visiting this section quite frequently :)

same =), even though i have no idea about programming, but just to see what kind of projects people are working on and put in advice about what needs to be done for it to be useable by grepolis community (if its needed only though)

DeletedUser

Feedback is really important. Companies PAY for it =P

DeletedUser

great...

you cant believe how happy i am to see that...

everytime i join an alliance or a tribe(i ask if there is a programeur)
i have plenty idea but never the knowledge top make them)

i will try to learn...but with 2 kids in my arm..its really hard...

this is the best idea ever...

thanks so much!

DeletedUser23909

I don't know where to ask this. But I'm interested in the technical aspects of Grepolis and have a lot of questions.
What kind of servers does Grepolis run on. What operating system is used. Is there a server for each language/world combination -- how are the worlds grouped on servers. How do you handle 24/7 operation? Does INNOGAMES have it's own data centers? ETC.

It would be nice to have a little blurb on this aspect of Grepolis. Maybe it's there, but I can't find it.

Thanks

DeletedUser5

I don't know where to ask this. But I'm interested in the technical aspects of Grepolis and have a lot of questions.
What kind of servers does Grepolis run on. What operating system is used. Is there a server for each language/world combination -- how are the worlds grouped on servers. How do you handle 24/7 operation? Does INNOGAMES have it's own data centers? ETC.

It would be nice to have a little blurb on this aspect of Grepolis. Maybe it's there, but I can't find it.

Thanks

This is information that is not released outside of InnoGames, so you will be hard pressed to find the details about it.

DeletedUser

I know that some languages do not have one world, and some have ones have we don't. If you go to Grepolis Intel, then you will find that there are many different worlds. All you have to do is scroll down the list of worlds, and the farther down you go, the more worlds you will find that have a "dn" instead of "en" or something like that.