Welcome To Zeta!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

DeletedUser

I think he's asking if it's possible not if you specifically can go and join them, which you've already kinda gone and done.

Richard

Strategos
Hey all, I'm thinking about starting in Zeta. Suggestion on where to start (ie. North East etc.)

I'm a player from Epsilon, I've been playing since Epsilon began, I love the game and I'm an active player. Any suggestions for a good alliance? I know there is an alliance sub-section but I thought I would post here first.

Ta
Shan

DeletedUser

Join in 54, there will be a lot of competiton there:D It's in North East

DeletedUser

Eh dont settle in the South east and i believe north west ac there are major alliances forming in both preset alliances okay...predator's seem to be a good choice

DeletedUser

Aicy are you sure you want to be in the core of a world and not the rim...

DeletedUser

Hehe you know i just had to ask by the way Happy Birthday a bit early

DeletedUser

There is something strange about this thread.

1) I open the thread and go to "first unread" and end up on page 7 of 8
2) I scroll down to the bottom of pg 7
3) I click on the page link at the bottom RHS for pg 8
and
4) Boinggg - I'm back at the top of pg 7 again ??!

Its like 100 first dates - but without Drew Barrymore, Adam Sandler and the rest of the cast. Although, DK might be Dan Aykroyd pretending to be an Oz person; the names are very similar.

Hey! wow! now I'm on pg 8?

wtf??:Huh:

DeletedUser

Haha, Troodon! Me and Egavas were having the same problem last night. We think it's a FF issue but not sure why it's there. When it happens, there never is that mysterious last page.

DeletedUser

Its just happened to me again in the Epsilon forum !

I often use FF, but today I'm using Opera which just updated itself.

So I'd just decided that was the problem and came back to delete my post, when I saw I was not alone!

I'm off to change my browsers.

Status
Not open for further replies.