Milestones Well done to OVen... DM gone and done it...

DeletedUser

Well folks - this is a milestone worth celebrating or commiserating.

There's a lot I could say about Digital Mystix out here in the externals. Certainly focused on the lack of magnanimity of the character.

One thing you cannot fault him for is his dogged determination and today that payed off.

Equilibrium has lost a WW city and our pyramid has crumbled a level. :supermad:

I have to be the bigger man and simply say...

"Well played, sir..!" You saw the opportunity and took it in style. :cool:

If nothing else, this shiznit just got real interesting again so I'm glad I stuck around to see it.

Well done OVen. Let's see who wins the next round :pro:

DeletedUser22708

Certainly focused on the lack of magnanimity of the character.

Haha this cracked me up UKF.

I think from the pm's i've gotten today, the battle that just happened, this is the essence of grepolis.
Teamwork, respect and fun.

I'd like to thank my Venom and OV comrades into sending support, sticking by my side and i'm glad we finally managed to hold a siege until the end, after 6 or 7 tries lol.

I was also surprised with the firepower coming from EQ yet again, much respect for that.

All in all a very good grepo day, let's drink to that, i could use a beer

DeletedUser

Haha this cracked me up UKF.

I think from the pm's i've gotten today, the battle that just happened, this is the essence of grepolis.
Teamwork, respect and fun.

I'd like to thank my Venom and OV comrades into sending support, sticking by my side and i'm glad we finally managed to hold a siege until the end, after 6 or 7 tries lol.

I was also surprised with the firepower coming from EQ yet again, much respect for that.

All in all a very good grepo day, let's drink to that, i could use a beer

I'm glad it brought a smile. It was certainly meant in the spirit of gamesmanship and you must admit yourself that your external presence is very different to ingame.

But I wholly agree for a change. This has been a back to basics, proper hardcore day of gaming and everyone brought their game to the table.

Bravo to you, your comrades, and I'll think you'll agree, the simming, cheating team that almost broke this mother down... :D

DeletedUser22708

I'm glad it brought a smile. It was certainly meant in the spirit of gamesmanship and you must admit yourself that your external presence is very different to ingame.

But I wholly agree for a change. This has been a back to basics, proper hardcore day of gaming and everyone brought their game to the table.

Bravo to you, your comrades, and I'll think you'll agree, the simming, cheating team that almost broke this mother down... :D

Well i always treat people with the same respect as they treat me UKF, sometimes it's not pretty hehe

Yes it was a close one, if it wasn't for Helen tagging along with my cs, this would have been very close.
40k LS, 9k harpies, 3.8k mantis and 2k griffins is what you guys sent so far, pretty impressive indeed

DeletedUser22708

Maybe if you guys didn't quit before the server was over, you'd be less surprised...

DeletedUser22708

Good luck to the EQ crew today, this will be a memorable battle, win or lose.

DeletedUser51777

Could be the last real battle of this great world, Good luck as well.