Milestones Well done to OVen... DM gone and done it...

thewilsh

Phrourach
Epic, 1000 plus attacks and still a long time till we know the result.. Restores the faith in Grepo... no smack talk just a great ongoing battle

Lugosi

Strategos
I am just glad you got a chance to use all your bireme wilsh :D It is not often you see days like these where the actions of players overload the server. All in the name of honest fun and entertainment.

DeletedUser

Didn't realise this old thread had been revived. Been a good while since I've been in forum

Good luck to the EQ crew today, this will be a memorable battle, win or lose.

It was beyond memorable - it was epic. And well done for figuring out what we were up to and stacking so much in. It was a fair save indeed.

Epic, 1000 plus attacks and still a long time till we know the result.. Restores the faith in Grepo... no smack talk just a great ongoing battle

It took up to 40 minutes for command views, reports and city populations to update after the carnage. Properly scrammed the server, hahaha. Couldn't agree more tho - what made Rhammus a great still has some great battles left in her
smiley_emoticons_musketiere_fechtend.gif
smiley_emoticons_sauf.gif

DeletedUser12512

Took us a year or so, but we finally managed to take Venoms WW out of play and re situate ourselves as Masters of Rhammus once again!!

Well done Equilibrium for a long and hard fought victory for the second time around ;-)

And well done Venom for being such good sports and magnanimous in defeat once again.

DeletedUser22708

Well done indeed, a pity under what circumstances we lost the ww but alas, such is life.

I find the "crownless digi" city names amusing though, especially since Venom never had a go at the crown :D

Congrats to my Venom mates for sticking around so long while being severely outnumbered but still taking EQ cities daily.