Well done!!

DeletedUser

I know........

Black Sea are devious... They played us like fools. First they pretended to be attacked and acted like they didn't know what was going on....

Then you just removed the forums and broke off the pact...

We will get you back for this :supermad:

DeletedUser

HAO CUD U DO DIS TING?

WE WER FREND N NAO U TRIE 2 KEEL US?

U SHAL PEY DEERLY!
:Angry:

DeletedUser15240

I know, they totally betrayed us, I mean come on, its not like we put 40 cities in revolt or anything, and they broke teh pact and teh shared forum.

WE WIL PWN U!!!!!!!

DeletedUser

no_lolcat.jpg

DeletedUser

You are such a traitors you start the attacks on us..so because of you the pacts is over...and i know that you are with dogs elite and unit against us..you formed a coalition against as...i was expecting this from you ...i never trusted you . :supermad:

DeletedUser

You are such a traitors you start the attacks on us..so because of you the pacts is over...and i know that you are with dogs elite and unit against us..you formed a coalition against as...i was expecting this from you ...i never trusted you . :supermad:

Told you not to trust those dogs......

DeletedUser15240

Yea, I think you got the details wrong, you need to add the hegemony to that coalition ;), just pointing out.

See you on the battlefield (picking up all the bodies of dead BS soldiers)

DeletedUser

It seeams that neither you are too reliable...You are not better than they..

DeletedUser

We didn't want this war.......

You attacked us......

Then deleted shared forums......

We are just retaliating now.

DeletedUser

Don't tell me that...this morning Ford send moto-spider a message at 5 AM saying that the pact is off...no reason were mentioned...and after that at 6 Am i already had an attack from you..and more on the way...soo, don 't tell me that we started attacking you...

DeletedUser

Don't tell me that...this morning Ford send moto-spider a message at 5 AM saying that the pact is off...no reason were mentioned...and after that at 6 Am i already had an attack from you..and more on the way...soo, don 't tell me that we started attacking you...

Ford is nothing to do with me, he is his own alliance.

DeletedUser15275

it's not a coalition, you were already at war with the unit and hegemony and dogs don't want war. it just shows your lack of diplomatic skills and shows how many people hate you. :pro:

why iz you atack uz?

DeletedUser

but why don t you let to see the hour?? because the attacks was at 2 PM...and you attacked us at 6 AM ...Do you realy want to show the reports?

DeletedUser15100

Told you not to trust those dogs......

The Dogs Of War are pretty much on "every bodies side". They will always look for the best advantage to go up against.

They were once in Pact with MR MEN, BS and Lynx and many more such as Unit.

They are playing all sides, but now that a Coalition was in offer to take out Lynx they ran to the Coalition as it was the best Advantage.

BS, well... Their aim was always to take O55 for their selves, "nuff said".

One day BS, will take out The Dogs Of War after Lynx, its every Alliance for itself. :)

Lynx was different, they had great players that wouldn't betray and would keep their word (i think). Anyway, Let the new conflicts begin :D