Well done!!

DeletedUser

That's why attacked me first...well i m waiting for your attack until he gets i have time to take a nap..you don t scared me...

I dont' want you to be scared of me Blondy. I wouldn't hurt a fly. I'm just a lovable little fuzzball :D Don't worry about my attack, it's just a fake anyway ;)

DeletedUser

You all are trouble makers and all of you are strong because you're hiding behind a monitor you cowards.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Yea, the score is ALREADY 1-0, yes despite only 12 hours of war we have already conquered one of your cities and have around 40 of your cities in revolt, you when you say 'you will fall down faster' I think the stats disagree

of course the score is alredy 1-0. you started hiting when we wore asleep. most of us waked up with theyr offencive troops gone. Plus most of our players will come back from ester brake this night.

So you guys can sure brag about backstabing :) But not about the score.

Anyway this was not a topic about wining or flaiming (I see a lot of lynx guys can't have a normal conversation). This was about us and dogs so please don't be off topic : P

DeletedUser

you were forming a coalition against us.so we killed 2 of your partners. basically BS would betray us eventually it was only a matter of time. we just took the initiative. as i said earlier, we dont have a coalition against you, the alliances attacking you now are the same alliances you were at war with for a long run.:pro:

jeff wheeler today at 6:50 AM

CENZORED

Jeff

LOL yup, no coalision ;)

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

You all are liars and racists and all of you are strong because you're hiding behind a monitor you cowards.

One thing worse than a racist..... and thats someone throwing around untruthful accusations like that......

Race has nothing to do with this game, I couldn't care if you are black, white blue or green.

DeletedUser

Hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahah

hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha
ahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha

ha

DeletedUser

yea it is a bit embarasing. some people can't handle losing :-<

DeletedUser15240

4-0, and rising, come on BS, we were looking for a challenge, not another walk over ;)

DeletedUser

dude you are embarising yourself. you trick an admin to ban 2 people from us, who declared they have the same connection, and never broke the rules and then you took 3 citys from then. and where is the 4th?
Before post please think

DeletedUser15240

10,360 ra2011 armstrongrv BLACK SEA. Lynx

thats the 4th, you may say you let us have it, but according to MG, it still counts as a conquest ;)

No offense intended moto, its just a game

DeletedUser

In game bans are not to be discussed.

If someone felt the ban was wrong they should be appealing it.

DeletedUser

In game bans are not to be discussed.

If someone felt the ban was wrong they should be appealing it.

That was totaly priceles. MG I belive you are the smartest man I ever had the plajure to play this game :cool:

DeletedUser

How can you trick an admin into getting someone banned? Pretty sure the admin would have to verify the bannable offense before doing so