Well done!!

DeletedUser

I was never a lider. I was only a diplomat. You should check the profile better ;)

I "bailed" becouse fighting on all fronts with no troops thx to the back stabing "allies" had come to an end. I put up a fight as long as I could, more then most of you could have done in this situation. But in the end I realised that there was no point for my friends and team mates to get theyr armys killed to defend me. So when you will look at the stats, no BS city will be lost becouse of me ;)

This topic was to open the eyes of DOGS that they will be next and when that war will come there wouldn't be no BS to save theyr *** :cool:

But I belive that Dogs are to ashamed for what they did that they are not showing theyr face here :)

DeletedUser

Personaly I do not know why you are posting, becouse I didn't deleted becouse of the attacks of Lynx. It was the joint attacks of Dogs and Hegemony on the sothest city of myne that needed protection.

You guys declare war and you take all the citys of guys who you know wore out of town and could't log in. That was a bit pathetic for a "strong" alliance like yourself

DeletedUser

not our fault that they were cheating and received an attackable ban. would you use a chopstick to eat peanut or use your bare hands? which way is the easiest? either way, you get what you want(i hope you understand the analogy)

The only problem with them was that they hade that same ip connection. And they declared that. The admins made an abuse by baning them (the reson was that they wore siting for eatch other, but if they are almost meried, and living in the same house, how can the admins know who was on the computer when they wore loging).

So you should know all facts before posting ;)

DeletedUser

Well you guys are ridiculas. You take credit to a victory that 5 alliances worked to gain.

If it would had been a war betwen us and you, like it was betwen you and Mr Men you had all the right to brag. But this is a bit patthetic.

DeletedUser

100 members and you failed because 2 of them were gone? Ever heard of a trip-wire? :pro:

It's getting hard to keep track. Including the quitters cities the score is something like....

Goodguys: 30
Bad Guys:1/2 :eek:

P.S. I'm only giving the bad guys credit for half a city since it was 2000 points. But congats on getting on the board anyway.

DeletedUser

Either my english is that bad, or some of you can't read. Where did I sayed we faild becouse of 2 guys. You should read better.

And yes we faild becouse diplomacy faild us. And that is entierly my foult for not doing something.

Anyway nice how even if BS is fighting on all fronts they still can take 1 city from you. A bit embarasing no? ;) Good work Babaros.

@cb627cb627 strange how when you wore in New Life you had no balls but now you even have the courage to show your face in here. Plus there is no suck thing as 0,5. The guy that had that city had 4 citys at that point. And you need to get the city within the banner of the alliance to count. It dosn't matter if he is inactiv, has 1000 points or whatever. The flag is how you count the gains.

DRAXLER had me on revolt for a long time but he never had the guts to send the CS becouse he know it would not be succesfuly. The same for Ford Prefect. I give more credit for the gain to the leader of Hegemony, he diserved that city :)

And you should think better before naming yourself good guys ;)

PS: cb627cb627 I know you can't read but can you count? You only got 18 citys so far, from the moment you started the war. where the hell you got 30 citys? :pro:

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

That player did not post in support and if I had a 2k city, I would welcome you to it ANYTIME!

Also, you are technically 2 alliances...

DeletedUser15275

yey! BS got a city, congratz on that whopping 2k city you got from us:p and now babaros has 4 cities on that island with 3 undeveloped, wow you guys are pros.

the score is only 18 because people like yourself turned ghost to avoid humiliation on paper. what a way to fight right?

DeletedUser

Man we had this discution a few monsts ago. He is in you alliance it is your problem. If he wasn't activ you should had kicked him ;)

Anyway you add the conquest of baned players but when sombody didn't post on the forum it dosn't count? That is so silly.

and yes we are 2 alliance (or actualy BS is, becouse tehnecly I am no longer in BS) but Dogs have an academy to, and there are 3 more alliances in the south that join the fight. So if you want to be real you should say on one side fighting is:

Black Sea and Black Sea.

And on the other are: Lynx, Dogs, Dogs Academy, Hegemony + Rulers of the oceans , Alpha, and Unit with AA and Desciples (but don't know if sombody talked with them or they just sow an opening and started hiting)

so 8 (9) - 2 ?

DeletedUser

yey! BS got a city, congratz on that whopping 2k city you got from us:p and now babaros has 4 cities on that island with 3 undeveloped, wow you guys are pros.

the score is only 18 because people like yourself turned ghost to avoid humiliation on paper. what a way to fight right?

I am the only one who deleted if I am not mistaken, and you guys had plenty of time to take my citys, but you didn't. So I see no humiliasion here.

And how was that about the chopstick and peanut? Do you relly forghet in 1h what you sayed before? Or it only works your way? Somethimes it feals like I am arguing with spoiled little children :)

PS: talking about embarasing, how can you talk about fighting when you conquered 2 ghost citys and 1 city from a band player?

7. Marine HQ 6,822 bobytza33 patrian BLACK SEA. Lynx 2011-04-25 23:16:47
6. Impel Down 8,548 Abandoned patrian None Lynx 2011-04-19 06:10:27
5. Enies Lobby 3,492 Abandoned patrian None Lynx 2011-04-16 08:56:12

You: Kill ranking (offense): 37 13,284 points

Me: Kill ranking (offense): 19 16,271 points

Pwnd :p

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Lets get one thing straight.....

The ban - it was for co-playing, even though they are on a shared connection. Maybe the mods read the messages between players and saw the ones where they admitted to playing each others accounts? Anyway as said before, bans are not to be discussed here.

As for the war, all has gone to plan with us. We took the targets we aimed to take... including a few extra.

DeletedUser15275

I am the only one who deleted if I am not mistaken, and you guys had plenty of time to take my citys, but you didn't. So I see no humiliasion here.

And how was that about the chopstick and peanut? Do you relly forghet in 1h what you sayed before? Or it only works your way? Somethimes it feals like I am arguing with spoiled little children :)

PS: talking about embarasing, how can you talk about fighting when you conquered 2 ghost citys and 1 city from a band player?

You: Kill ranking (offense): 37 13,284 points

Me: Kill ranking (offense): 19 16,271 points

Pwnd :p

wow moto you really are a good player with all your conquers....wait...oh yeah you restarted the moment a war broke out.

PS. i see your not good with analogies

a player is only as good as his alliance.

DeletedUser

shame on you guys this is all i can say about you
i dont see ford here whay
can be the shame of doublecrosing or what?

DeletedUser

Am I the only one who saw this coming?

I can't be. I knew when Lynx reasoning for the pact was "we were fighting too many wars"

I read it as, "Well they were turtling, so wasting troops on them was getting us nowhere."

So they cleared the alliances that weren't turtling; and now have went after the turtle. Very well played

DeletedUser

Either my english is that bad, or some of you can't read. Where did I sayed we faild becouse of 2 guys. You should read better.

And yes we faild becouse diplomacy faild us. And that is entierly my foult for not doing something.

Anyway nice how even if BS is fighting on all fronts they still can take 1 city from you. A bit embarasing no? ;) Good work Babaros.

@cb627cb627 strange how when you wore in New Life you had no balls but now you even have the courage to show your face in here. Plus there is no suck thing as 0,5. The guy that had that city had 4 citys at that point. And you need to get the city within the banner of the alliance to count. It dosn't matter if he is inactiv, has 1000 points or whatever. The flag is how you count the gains.

DRAXLER had me on revolt for a long time but he never had the guts to send the CS becouse he know it would not be succesfuly. The same for Ford Prefect. I give more credit for the gain to the leader of Hegemony, he diserved that city :)

And you should think better before naming yourself good guys ;)

PS: cb627cb627 I know you can't read but can you count? You only got 18 citys so far, from the moment you started the war. where the hell you got 30 citys? :pro:

As for the balls in New Life goes, I never had any contact with you so I'm not sure what you're taking about. Lordspeedo did threaten to go to war with us if I didn't boot one of my players. I laughed at him and said "no". We sent some attacks on you and you sent some on us. It was no big thing.
As for counting I said in my post I was also counting the cities of quitters like you.

DeletedUser

@cb627cb627 you guys lost 2 citys to us as in New Life, and after Speedo threten you the next day you wore in Lynx with half of your alliance. ;)

As for the balls in New Life goes, I never had any contact with you so I'm not sure what you're taking about.

Troia07 6,195 HicEstSparta bobytza33 New Life BLACK SEA. 2011-04-17 11:19:31
Troia08 6,316 HicEstSparta bobytza33 New Life BLACK SEA. 2011-04-19 15:56:31

Old alliance New alliance Time of change Account points
New Life Lynx 20th April 2011 - 23:06:20 54,260

17-19 and on the 20th you run like a rat :)

Ps: at the point when you posted the "30 citys" there wore only 2 ghost citys conquered from your side, so even if you add that you still need to learn how to use mathematic ;)