Well, that's it for me.

DeletedUser

*Sigh*

Learn about sniping. It works if you're a 1k player vs a 3 million point player. That's all I'm willing to say to you until you lighten up and move on.

Strike is right. mate I was 80k in rethy and took a city off a 1.8 mil player with no help and successfully sniped 3 CS's to keep the city

DeletedUser

Strike is right. mate I was 80k in rethy and took a city off a 1.8 mil player with no help and successfully sniped 3 CS's to keep the city

thats a different kettle of fish altogether,we're talking about a 4k city v's an 80k player,if your honestly saying the attack sent was snipable your the best grep player in the world.

Link of time

Phrourach
"ONE who consoles or comforts, ONE who encourages or uplifts, ONE who advocates on behalf of others."

Paraclete might consider changing that....it's clearly

220 Light Ships, 509 Bireme, 333 Fast Transport, 1 Colony, 783 Swordsman, 3070 Slinger, 261 Archer, 652 Hoplite, 28 Catapult were sent by SemperFI0817, a player with 80980, against a player with slightly over 4300 points.

The response from Death's Door, Paraclete's "diplomacy communications contact" was:

"It's time to hit restart my friend. Sorry to be the bearer of bad news but this is a War game.

Sorry but we have a plan and your City is where we need to be to carry out that plan. It's an Alliance war game and we are operating in your area."

Plenty of empty space around me. They could have colonized any of it.

Not arguing with the fact that it's a war game. 80980 points vs 4300. That's not a game. That's a big guy beating the hell out of a little guy. A game has more than one player. I had no chance at all. There was only one player here. Backed by an alliance that really didn't care, despite what they say they are.

That's not a war game. That's a d-bag game. I have enough d-bags in my life. Thanks.
Sorry. Happens too often. I agree, but the lovers of Grepolis with no war expirence don't last long. If you decide to comeback, join zakros and go S-E

DeletedUser

nice founder. sending CS to 26 hour ride to take a noobs city. I think they can't find enemies or their mighty plan wouldn't work if they don't take that 4k city with brute force when it can't harm them or it's not like the only city in that ocean or place.