Well this is awkward (Blatant Propaganda)

DeletedUser

prabha...you showed some intelligence in the mails you sent me.

Remember what i said about posting and looking like a fool?

Take the time to think about everything you post, and what could possibly come back to haunt you.

Also, you aren't helping your situation in the least in game. By your public posting you are inviting others to view whats going on, and to view you with disfavor.
You are making you and your allies look bad, and you are encouraging more trolls with each post you make on the subject. Soon (if they haven't already gotten involved) you will be targets for higher players who wish to prove you wrong.

For your own game strategy, and game play, you should refrain from posting against ML unless you have proof of your success in the form of reports or Statistics from Grepostats.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

wait did i hear right?
prabha and tgsa are gonna conquer ml?
i would be very surprised if that happened

DeletedUser

I'm sorry Saphire I have fallen back down to the level of idiot. What happens with ML happens. We may die and honestly the odd's are against us but we will fight if needed and out leader will lead us in the best way he can.

DeletedUser

Why are we still using this thread that died a week ago?

I posted this topic aaages ago with some propaganda against our enemies at the time (i.e. not TGSA).

Surprising that none of this is tagged as off-topic where as a silly little conversation in a topic titled "Hi" gets locked :/

DeletedUser

prabha...you should some intelligence in the mails you sent me.

Remember what i said about posting and looking like a fool?

Take the time to think about everything you post, and what could possibly come back to haunt you.

Also, you aren't helping your situation in the least in game. By your public posting you are inviting others to view whats going on, and to view you with disfavor.
You are making you and your allies look bad, and you are encouraging more trolls with each post you make on the subject. Soon (if they haven't already gotten involved) you will be targets for higher players who wish to prove you wrong.

For your own game strategy, and game play, you should refrain from posting against ML unless you have proof of your success in the form of reports or Statistics from Grepostats.

Very wise im gonna put this in the back of my mind :)

DeletedUser5994

I posted this topic aaages ago with some propaganda against our enemies at the time (i.e. not TGSA).

Surprising that none of this is tagged as off-topic where as a silly little conversation in a topic titled "Hi" gets locked :/

Moderators do,do some weird stuff lolz.