Well??

DeletedUser

I think there should be a lot more talking now this world is pretty much over. There was a lot of chit chat about 'destroying' us and all, and I think I'd like to see all those faces again...

DeletedUser

Congrats. You guys played a good game from the start and it is well deserved.

DeletedUser15015

Congrats Obli...You have played a great game and earned your award!!

DeletedUser

WAHEY! Congrats guys! Think you guys should post your history!

DeletedUser

Good Job. You beat the odds of lots of alliances against you. not meaning that there is a single one of you who I do not wish death upon. I will concentrate my thoughts toward hoping for you do get run over by a big rig, lose an arm in a blender when making a smoothie, have a rock fall on you when camping, get shot by gang members, get your house blown up by a random meteor, get nuked, bombed gassed, have your foot run over by a lawn mower, or have a stroke or heartattack.

I am sure I speak for many in a more violent tone. :)

DeletedUser

Hey hey thanks XD
Great job my Alliance we deserved it.

DeletedUser

Good Job. You beat the odds of lots of alliances against you. not meaning that there is a single one of you who I do not wish death upon. I will concentrate my thoughts toward hoping for you do get run over by a big rig, lose an arm in a blender when making a smoothie, have a rock fall on you when camping, get shot by gang members, get your house blown up by a random meteor, get nuked, bombed gassed, have your foot run over by a lawn mower, or have a stroke or heartattack.

I am sure I speak for many in a more violent tone. :)

Ouch. lolol

Congrats OB ;) We did it