WelshMikey Vs The Huns and Others

DeletedUser

Just for fun because I'm leaving the game ^_^. And yes I realise these photos give a lot away but i don't care and virtually all my army is hidden anyway I still have thousands of troops left:

I am in no way saying I alone can beat the huns either its just for fun, ultimately I will lose or the fighting will stop one way or another.

Attacks:

attackeroftheday.jpg

attack11.jpg

attack9.jpg

Attack8.jpg

attack7.jpg

attack6.jpg

attack5.jpg

attack4.jpg

attack3.jpg

attack2.png

Attack1.jpg

favorattack1.jpg

Defence:

favordefence3.jpg

favordefence2.jpg

favordefence1.jpg

defence10.jpg

defence9.jpg

defence8.jpg

defence7.jpg

defence6.jpg

In Game Messages: - Read from bottom of each

1)

WelshMikey today at 7:03 PM
as fopr why the huns its not only the huns I am attacking but the huns is the most fun. I have been waiting htis whole game for a large scale war but all the top alliances just pick off smaller ones. There hasnt been a real war in grepo since smash bros disbanded and that was in a different ocean to here. As such im just startign wars on my own untill I die so I have some fun instead of being bored waiting for the next crappy alliance to run away and hide as soon as you attack them. The huns are not very organised but have man power and are active which makes them a fun opponent. Ultimatelt I will lose as its impossible to beat an alliance alone but im just getting so bored id rather get wiped out having fun than remain and pick off weak alliances like HWC all the time.

WelshMikey today at 5:25 PM
yup, markus quits on monday not sure about the other guy, i quit when I get defeated just up for a laugh for now ^_^

Layinpipe today at 2:25 PM
are all three of you going to quit?
In your alliance that is?

Layinpipe today at 2:21 PM
There are not too many active people in this neck of the woods.
Why target huns?

WelshMikey today at 9:08 AM
A passer by says the ground shook in one of my cities. But my troops were out buying pizza sorry. I'm still trying to find my mother inlaw too, I want to kill her, I'd better search some more Hun cities ^_^

2) - title of message: b4 you earthquake again

WelshMikey today at 7:15 PM
Hmmm you dont care that the Huns like your self are only making half d and completely uncoordinated attempts. Sheesh id be ashamed to be in such an alliance. Still never mind ^_^

eezy today at 7:11 PM
who cares

WelshMikey today at 6:31 PM
Check I actually have walls ^_^

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

howe come battle reports dont show do I have to upload them as images instead? Thats a pain =(

DeletedUser

Try print-screening them and then upload them...

The Huns are still in existence! I thought they were the jumping alliance that always went from one world to the next!

DeletedUser

Try print-screening them and then upload them...

The Huns are still in existence! I thought they were the jumping alliance that always went from one world to the next!

The huns are the only elites left on delta, they destroyed smash bro's and legion of hell

DeletedUser634

The huns are the only elites left on delta, they destroyed smash bro's and legion of hell

Clearly you don't play this world and have no idea what your talking about. I think Pergamum would argue against not being "Elite" as would a number of other alliances. DOA? Nataraja?
:rolleyes:

Mikey i think that ingame publishing of reports only applies per individual world as you could have the same code for 2 seperate reports if they exsisted on different worlds/servers (eg 1 on gamma and 1 on delta).

DeletedUser

Clearly you don't play this world and have no idea what your talking about. I think Pergamum would argue against not being "Elite" as would a number of other alliances. DOA? Nataraja?
:rolleyes:

Mikey i think that ingame publishing of reports only applies per individual world as you could have the same code for 2 seperate reports if they exsisted on different worlds/servers (eg 1 on gamma and 1 on delta).

Put it this way. The huns are the only alliance I know a bit about on this server, and looking at the forums the most activity is related to them

DeletedUser634

Put it this way. The huns are the only alliance I know a bit about on this server, and looking at the forums the most activity is related to them

Yes but publicity is necessarily a good thing ;)

DeletedUser3288

Yes but publicity is necessarily a good thing ;)

why argue... the huns are the "elite" alliance.

can you name 1 other alliance that can take them on 1 v 1?

no you cant, so they are the elite alliance.

rest my case.

DeletedUser

rest my case.

This is a strategy game.
Lets say if huns did not have any alliances and many alliances attacked them they would be destroyed. That wouldn't make them elites just a overconfident bunch of good players.

DeletedUser

rest my case.

The huns are an MRA now. Im still awaiting a coordinated resopnse back I have destroyed 3 and a bit cities, 1 naval fleet and sending a conquer. SO far all responses have been naval and favour without espionage before hand and not well coordinated. Thus they earthquaked two cities that had no wall (i only use walls in a few cities) and attacked my cities despite the fact I dont keep my troops in my cities thus hte only this there were things thrown off the production line just before they landed.

I myself do not consider them elite, they used to be but not now also a once crappy alliance seems to have gotten a lot more coordinated (Imperium Magnus - previously the empire). Sparkyste has just become over confident and pushy.

When I have more time I will print screens of attack and defence.

DeletedUser

I thought I would just throw this one in here.

zxofix.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Nice attack ^_^ marcus plans to quit on Monday or sooner and I havn't posted any of his attacks on you guys here yet only those that involve me.

How come the huns arent starting any big wars yet? this world just got too boring for me. Though id be interested to see what happens with the latest top alliance merger happens if they will side with the huns or fight them. Perhaps I should have waited a bit longer but only found out about the proposed merge today (ive probably been sleeping in the dark somewhere)

DeletedUser

all we keep hearing is there will be a mass inter-alliance uprising against us (the huns) but haven't really seen anything and those rumours have been going on for months.

DeletedUser

I know there were talks previously of some alliances uprising but for some reason they sided or remained sided with the huns instead. But there are two other alliacnes mergeing that werent involved in those talks so im guessing this is something new? but I dont know what their intentions are so it may be nothing. It would be a lot mroe fun if there were big wars happening.

DeletedUser9300

Nice thread. Making things interesting in Delta, more than I can say for most of the world :p

DeletedUser

It wont last much longer I have no light ships left so attacks can only be sent in vain and I never had many defensive troops to start with. Curtain is coming to a close now but decided I may go into vacation mode incase a big war breaks out =). I will post reports but atm it looks set that the huns will take one of my cities and I will take one of their cities at the least becuase their player hasnt notifed the rest of the alliance I am conquering him. SOme of the hun guys are pretty decent actually its just sparky and a handful of them I dont like but all the ones i dont like are too far away. ANy way will post a few mroe reports soon =)

DeletedUser9300

Yeah, he's out of LS. The -25% luck didn't help either lol.

DeletedUser

Yea i pretty much cant do anythign now as no ls so just chanced it. Havign said that I never meant to send the biremes :p That was just me being dopey. Spank64 finally woke up I see I was an hour form conquering him lol still he has three cities destroyed lol so I dont care ^_^