WelshMikey Vs The Huns and Others

DeletedUser

Not exactly, I still have about 4.5k troops left but virtually no navy. Ive hit vacation mode so anyone can notify me if a war breaks out that I can join or if I getbored I will log back in rebuild and start the fightign all over again ^_^.

I will add the battle reports before I leave though. Its lasted 4 days of fighting so far so not bad lol. It was only meant as a bit of fun in the first place ^_^. But by leaving some troops left I can come back and join wars if one breaks out.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser3288

The huns are an MRA now. Im still awaiting a coordinated resopnse back I have destroyed 3 and a bit cities, 1 naval fleet and sending a conquer. SO far all responses have been naval and favour without espionage before hand and not well coordinated. Thus they earthquaked two cities that had no wall (i only use walls in a few cities) and attacked my cities despite the fact I dont keep my troops in my cities thus hte only this there were things thrown off the production line just before they landed.

I myself do not consider them elite, they used to be but not now also a once crappy alliance seems to have gotten a lot more coordinated (Imperium Magnus - previously the empire). Sparkyste has just become over confident and pushy.

When I have more time I will print screens of attack and defence.

do you still have all your cities now?

Imperial were crap, i conquored 1 of NKH's cities on my own without any help and nobody even helped him, i didnt even send that much support only one cities with of biremes.

I remember they had loads of members near 4-5 of my cities, i spied on them once a week or something and they were always packed with 1000s of troops even though i had no intetion of attacking them lol