DeletedUser

We're going on a bear hunt.
We're going to catch a big one.
What a beautiful day!
We're not scared.

Nine and counting...

DeletedUser

Woah!

Okay, this thread got out of hand real quick. Let's try again. Keep it civil, If it's even remotely offending I won't think twice before handing out more infractions.

DeletedUser

My post wasn't offensive :( will put it again.. Congrats PL, the op on us today was very impressive :) I can see helorus is going to be a very interesting world

DeletedUser

I thought my posts were quite relevant and if anything they were complimentary :(

DeletedUser

Woah!

Okay, this thread got out of hand real quick. Let's try again. Keep it civil, If it's even remotely offending I won't think twice before handing out more infractions.

I refrained from comment at all in the original thread, because I had a feeling with the threads content I would be seeing skully sooner rather than later. Turns out I was right.

Not to sure what happened, but seems like the Polish Legion did a bit of a operation against a player or alliance, Gratz to your team in advance! Maybe someone can fill us folks on the rim in on what exactly happened?

<3 you skully.

DeletedUser

Hmmm.. PL I, II and III.. Yes.. Other sister alliances? Don't lie :) And don't make yourself the victim - 3 alliances vs 1. Tell everyone which alliances supports you and your ally.. :)

DeletedUser829

Hmmm.. PL I, II and III.. Yes.. Other sister alliances? Don't lie :) And don't make yourself the victim - 3 alliances vs 1. Tell everyone which alliances supports you and your ally.. :)

So you`re saying no other polish alliance (asside from PL 1, 2, 3) which has participated with you in the past did not attack me during this time? And you're saying I'm a liar ;)

I'm not a victim, i'm on the receiving end of about 200 attacks in the last 24 hours haha

DeletedUser

We don't cooperate with other Polish alliances :)

200 attacks? Pfff.. I survived over 600.. in 60 sec. So get used to..

Do you wanna share whit class which alliances support you? No? That's what I thought.. Then no one can say that 3 ally jumped into one :)

DeletedUser

So you`re saying no other polish alliance (asside from PL 1, 2, 3) which has participated with you in the past did not attack me during this time? And you're saying I'm a liar ;)

I'm not a victim, i'm on the receiving end of about 200 attacks in the last 24 hours haha

3 PL vs 1? You are liar!!! You have a pact with several alliances (juggernaut, kitten smashers, harpoon?, Damage Inc.?) <-------- this is MRA ?

now even I have support from kitten :)

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser33654

I do not remember but one of us (PL) def got a lot of Juggernaut,

hm.. deff after the takeover of the city? there's like a good Timing

DeletedUser

Well from the looks of everything that was a very well run op by PL....do you guys have room for any defense to go along with all that O?

DeletedUser

A three branch alliance, now complaining about people banding together to support them?
It's logical that you match someone numbers, it also kills the game which is rubbish and I've seen it happy many times, but if you've got 180 against 45 you aren't going to win which proved obvious with the first few of your takeovers but yeah we got and some help for the time being. Pretty stupid if you've 3 branches + whoever else and then complain when people band together to help out.

DeletedUser

Who complaining? Only you.. becouse 180 (??) poeple (please learn to count) attacked 45. I just want to show it's not true. You had support.. And no one has the blame.

DeletedUser

Well the last three posts from your guys has included "what about juggernaut what about who's supporting you" etc.
Well 3 branches = 180 and you got help from other alliances with I'm pretty damn sure about so 180 (considering 3 x 60 = 180) is quite an accurate an reliable prediction I would say.
We did have support yes, but when teamed up upon with 137 (oh I can count) then god forbid we asked people for help it's the most shameful thing we can ever do is asked for help when outnumbered.
Google translator won't detect sarcasm so I will gladly tell you that was sarcasm.

DeletedUser

whatever

stats1j.png

deff change

deff19.png

defftoday.png

DeletedUser

Mesomike you still don't get it - PLI - 52 + PLII - 51 + PLIII - 34 = 137. What other Polish alliances did? I don't know. but I suppose there are people who know English and see what Gulio posted. I'll write it again - we don't blame you, that you asked for help other alliances. Just admit that you don't defended themselves. It wasn't 137 vs 45 :)